• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hobo starting to sound more and more like a legit character to have around here if he hasn't transcended the use of being here already xD

Hobo transcends the concept of FC/OC memes, If I did one it would be but a far inferior demonstration of his powers.

That being said I guess I'll try when weekend comes around.

It's the overall jokes I get for N. A. O. M. I., who has been consistently compared to the flu by my friends. The memes she gets hailing from here that are present in said pic are the agent smith and Nurgle ones (Smith comparison was from Siamese, Nurgle was from a convo with Akuaku).

Most of my injokes with my friends about Starcross characters ultimately go back to making fun of Alice

SOLSTICE was born to suffer. Her every waking moment is torture.

I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Fate.

I updated the picture with secret injokes like SOLSTICE having a Kanako Yasaka body pillow.

Back