• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
As said above, post any FNAF-Related puns, memes, or jokes you can find.

I'll start it off.

Fredd is disapoint
And God said "Let there be light!"

Fredbear before entering any battle:

>puts on sunglasses< It's time to yiff some dicks.

Yes, 99% of my jokes are going to be from Five Nights at Fuckboy's.

Oh, right, I got plenty of those:

Secretaf
Super secret extra ending to FNAF 69

I'd like a basket of exotic butters

delivered by an angsty teen named Eggs Benedicts

while casual bongos are playing in the background

Mr. Ippo
"Have you ever wondered of nature of the universe ? Have you ever looked at the stars and marveled at the vastness of space ? I'm sure you would have liked to discuss with me the nature of the everything, but you know, you are dead and generally dead people can't speak"

Well, whatever, you know how Springtrap never even really attacks you in his jumpscare, he just kind of walks into your line of vision?

Back