• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fazbear Frights Afton Heavy Revision

There is a difference between powers that a group of people can use at varying levels and a weapon that is set and unchanging regardless of who wields it

They are not remotely comparable
Varying levels proves you are wrong. Afton is obviously on a higher level then that random ass springbonnie demon who was killed by a child

Varying levels proves you are wrong. Afton is obviously on a higher level then that random ass springbonnie demon who was killed by a child
Except that having varying levels doesn't mean people with higher levels can do everything people at lower levels can do

All fighting type pokemon can use ki, but only certain pokemon have access to Aura. Same goes for all other types. Fire types have different fire moves. Water types have different water moves. Electric types have different electric moves. etc.

All Hunter x Hunter characters use Nen, but they all have different powers regardless of power

Dragon Ball fighters all use ki, but Goku lacks a LOT of abilities and forms that some lesser people use

Chakra. Reiatsu. Mana. Literally any other verse-wide power

Also, you're not even accurate about this comparison. Of the known Agony users, William is literally in the bottom half, only beating Doctor Phineas. Not to mention the ballpit is made from the Agony of DOZENS of people. So no, William does not have more agony than the ball pit

Except that having varying levels doesn't mean people with higher levels can do everything people at lower levels can do

All fighting type pokemon can use ki, but only certain pokemon have access to Aura. Same goes for all other types. Fire types have different fire moves. Water types have different water moves. Electric types have different electric moves. etc.

All Hunter x Hunter characters use Nen, but they all have different powers regardless of power

Dragon Ball fighters all use ki, but Goku lacks a LOT of abilities and forms that some lesser people use

Chakra. Reiatsu. Mana. Literally any other verse-wide power

Also, you're not even accurate about this comparison. Of the known Agony users, William is literally in the bottom half, only beating Doctor Phineas. Not to mention the ballpit is made from the Agony of DOZENS of people. So no, William does not have more agony than the ball pit
William was fueled with Agony and became purely Agony at some point. He is a high level user. You know what I dont care enough, remove the Agony powers and remove the things I listed but I disagree with everything else (Expect making AE a possibly one)

I swear to god

"I am Agony" is not enough evidence to say William is the literal embodiment of agony. ESPECIALLY when William is known for experiencing delusions of grandeur

STOP bringing it up.

I swear to god

"I am Agony" is not enough evidence to say William is the literal embodiment of agony. ESPECIALLY when William is known for experiencing delusions of grandeur

STOP bringing it up.
Cope about it, I am out 🫡

And now we can discuss this crap storm. Literally, considering our first calc.

While Agony is considered superior to Grief, there is not a single living being in existence who has ever replicated a feat even remotely on par with creating a storm.

Not to mention that, as mentioned previously, Grief-related abilities are completely unintentional. They are subconsciously produced and only ever come out to torment the user. It is never once shown to be weaponized against a target.

Now we can discuss the calc itself. Which boils down to one critic.

The storm isn't 35 miles wide.

Blackbird makes it very clear that the storm and Blackbird are both following Nole. While, yes, this means the storm flies out 35 miles from its original creation point, at no point is the storm ever stated to be 35 miles long.

Even beyond that, it should not be considered a viable AP feat for the reasons previously mentioned. The feat is COMPLETELY unintentional. No one has ever nor is shown to be capable of weaponizing Guilt, much less use those abilities with more powerful emotions like Agony.
either intentional or unintentional it has to be shown somewhere in the ap section and P&A section. either way this shouldn't scale to physical body and should either be listed as environmental destruction or through weather manipulation, and also be mentioned that it is unintentional.

Wont give my opinion in the other things since I haven't read the books and don't want to risk getting something wrong (and don't want to read the bible of comments).

either intentional or unintentional it has to be shown somewhere in the ap section and P&A section. either way this shouldn't scale to physical body and should either be listed as environmental destruction or through weather manipulation, and also be mentioned that it is unintentional.
Yeah.

It will also need to be recalced since the current number uses an incorrect width
Wont give my opinion in the other things since I haven't read the books and don't want to risk getting something wrong (and don't want to read the bible of comments).
Fair enough, I suppose.

The comments don’t really do anything to help or hurt the main post anyways since it’s a back and forth of meaningless dribble

High 6-B William is unironically the most hilarious thing I've seen today. If nobody has even demonstrated a feat which is even remotely close to AP level, then there's no way they're scaling (not including the whole Agony>Grief thing which I find dubious to use as a justification). Like one of the blog comments said, it should fall under ED, but ig it doesn't matter much because both calcs are wack apparently if the 35 miles thing is anything to consider (which I can't find a scan for btw, since it only like, links to the summary page and nothing else).

Speaking of scans, so far I've only seen one scan that's been used here in this thread, so I can't infer a full judgement since I don't have much to work with. I was just called here and I'm not even interested in the novels anyway lmao

High 6-B William is unironically the most hilarious thing I've seen today. If nobody has even demonstrated a feat which is even remotely close to AP level, then there's no way they're scaling (not including the whole Agony>Grief thing which I find dubious to use as a justification). Like one of the blog comments said, it should fall under ED, but ig it doesn't matter much because both calcs are wack apparently if the 35 miles thing is anything to consider (which I can't find a scan for btw, since it only like, links to the summary page and nothing else).
Yeah Ig it should be ED so would base Afton be like 9-B or smth because he is 15 feet tall, maybe I should calc his GBE and then fix the AP section up

Varies from Unknown to Wall level, At least Large Country level with Environmental Destruction

Speaking of scans, so far I've only seen one scan that's been used here in this thread, so I can't infer a full judgement since I don't have much to work with. I was just called here and I'm not even interested in the novels anyway lmao
Yeah, that's my bad. I was going to get them today but I've been busier than expected

Yeah Ig it should be ED so would base Afton be like 9-B or smth because he is 15 feet tall, maybe I should calc his GBE and then fix the AP section up

Varies from Unknown to Wall level, At least Large Country level with Environmental Destruction
Aye that's better, but the feat is better off recalced. At best just use City level for the storm like we usually do, if there's nothing good that can be used as a point of reference or something

Still not Large Country level
Aye that's better, but the feat is better off recalced. At best just use City level for the storm like we usually do, if there's nothing good that can be used as a point of reference or something
Okay I will work on the AP stuff then. Do you think Afton regenerating his remnant from being broken into pieces enough for Immortality Type 3

Okay I will work on the AP stuff then. Do you think Afton regenerating his remnant from being broken into pieces enough for Immortality Type 3
If William can reliably regen from it then ig so? I don't know much about the standard for Type 3 but it seems William is at an unknown type, so maybe not. I'll just wait for scans in the mean time

I still stand by that not being viable as remnant being split apart is not lethal

If William can reliably regen from it then ig so? I don't know much about the standard for Type 3 but it seems William is at an unknown type, so maybe not. I'll just wait for scans in the mean time
Actually DontTalk just made a change and now unknown types are viable

Back