• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fazbear Frights Afton Heavy Revision

Andrew who always attacked the REMNANT didnt destroy it for some god knows reason
Andrew has never attacked William's remnant. If you're referring to Man in Room 1280's UCN, the book literally tells you that's a nightmare. Nothing about that has to do with remnant
and instead destroyed the body which he has never shown to be able to do
So Andrew repeatedly demonstrating full control over Afton's body throughout Man in Room 1280, keeping the organs functioning despite literally being ash, and actively protecting it from being harmed by outside forces by manipulating the body itself isn't enough demonstration?
You also have no indication he attached himself. Its unknown but its more of implied he was completely destroyed
The book LITERALLY tells you exactly this.

Like, this isn't a matter of vague storytelling. Book 4 explicitly tells you this fact.

I genuinely need to know. And I promise I'm not trying to insult you or talk down to you. But have you ACTUALLY read any of the Fazbear Frights books? Because everything you've said so far feels like you've only read the plot synopsis on the wiki or gone by word of mouth.

Andrew has never attacked William's remnant. If you're referring to Man in Room 1280's UCN, the book literally tells you that's a nightmare. Nothing about that has to do with remnant
Remnant contains the soul and the mind, Andrew was torturing Williams "mind" hence Remnant.
So Andrew repeatedly demonstrating full control over Afton's body throughout Man in Room 1280, keeping the organs functioning despite literally being ash, and actively protecting it from being harmed by outside forces by manipulating the body itself isn't enough demonstration?
Thats true, still doesnt disprove Andrew attacking the remnant
The book LITERALLY tells you exactly this.

Like, this isn't a matter of vague storytelling. Book 4 explicitly tells you this fact.

I genuinely need to know. And I promise I'm not trying to insult you or talk down to you. But have you ACTUALLY read any of the Fazbear Frights books? Because everything you've said so far feels like you've only read the plot synopsis on the wiki or gone by word of mouth.
Some things from word of mouth since the books are pretty weird but stfu and send me the scan that states Aftons remnant was connected to Andrew then I will agree with the regen removal

Remnant contains the soul and the mind, Andrew was torturing Williams "mind" hence Remnant.
Yeah. CONTAINS. Attacking the mind alone does not mean attacking remnant

Especially when, AGAIN, the only thing happening is Andrew inflicting nightmares.

Some things from word of mouth since the books are pretty weird but stfu and send me the scan that states Aftons remnant was connected to Andrew then I will agree with the regen removal
"So if what you're doing isn't doing what you want, maybe it's doing something someone else wants. Maybe something else is here with us."

"In this thing, you mean?"

"Yeah. Like a hitchhiker or like a flea on a dog."

"That's stupid," Andrew said.

"You were a hitchhiker on the man who killed you. Why can't someone else hitchhike with us?"

And we explicitly see later on that this is William, leading into the whole Agony Amalgamation situation. While Eleanor also has a piece of her stored on Andrew, and in everything Andrew possessed, it's a miniscule piece that can't do anything outside of acting like a tracker of sorts.

Yeah. CONTAINS. Attacking the mind alone does not mean attacking remnant

Especially when, AGAIN, the only thing happening is Andrew inflicting nightmares.

"So if what you're doing isn't doing what you want, maybe it's doing something someone else wants. Maybe something else is here with us."
"In this thing, you mean?"
"Yeah. Like a hitchhiker or like a flea on a dog."
"That's stupid," Andrew said.

"You were a hitchhiker on the man who killed you. Why can't someone else hitchhike with us?"

And we explicitly see later on that this is William, leading into the whole Agony Amalgamation situation. While Eleanor also has a piece of her stored on Andrew, and in everything Andrew possessed, it's a miniscule piece that can't do anything outside of acting like a tracker of sorts.
Ig we can remove regeneration then though this supports corruption and possesion and immortality 6 so this should be added to those

Though since Afton still healed from Remnant attacks wouldnt that be a weaker form on regen?

Though since Afton still healed from Remnant attacks wouldnt that be a weaker form on regen?
Technically, yeah. Any remnant left behind after moving between different objects or split off by outside forces can be recollected

so it would be a very limited form of regeneration

Technically, yeah. Any remnant left behind after moving between different objects or split off by outside forces can be recollected

so it would be a very limited form of regeneration
So what do we agree on right now

Immo 3 becomes weaker
Sealing goes
Resistance goes
Any more I forgot?

I’m pretty sure Immortality Type 3 would be removed altogether cause I’m not sure the type of regeneration we have leftover would be enough for immortality

The remnant that gets left behind during transport isn’t capable of simply becoming a new consciousness. It‘s essentially the equivalent of losing a finger and then reattaching it

Course, bigger chunks of one’s remnant can be artificially removed to give the different chunks more consciousness, but that’s still not really immortality via regen

I will say I need to relook through Parasitic Immortality as I think there is an argument that can be made, though it’s through different evidence than what’s currently on the profile

I’m pretty sure Immortality Type 3 would be removed altogether cause I’m not sure the type of regeneration we have leftover would be enough for immortality

The remnant that gets left behind during transport isn’t capable of simply becoming a new consciousness. It‘s essentially the equivalent of losing a finger and then reattaching it

Course, bigger chunks of one’s remnant can be artificially removed to give the different chunks more consciousness, but that’s still not really immortality via regen
Actually being able to put yourself together is regen, even if your regen sucks if you have it on your profile thats auto type 3 immortality
I will say I need to relook through Parasitic Immortality as I think there is an argument that can be made, though it’s through different evidence than what’s currently on the profile
Sure

Actually being able to put yourself together is regen, even if your regen sucks if you have it on your profile thats auto type 3 immortality
well no. You have to be able to regenerate from lethal wounds to have that immortality.

William cannot regenerate destroyed remnant and merely splitting remnant isn’t lethal. So he cannot recover from what would be a lethal wound

well no. You have to be able to regenerate from lethal wounds to have that immortality.

William cannot regenerate destroyed remnant and merely splitting remnant isn’t lethal. So he cannot recover from what would be a lethal wound
“Characters with this type of immortality can simply regenerate from wounds that would normally be lethal, though its effectiveness depends on the degree of the regeneration.”

Getting split and then putting yourself together would give this Type. Remember even something as weak as Low Regen qualafies I think your soul and mind being tortured and ripped apart is kinda lethal lol

For the last time. Andrew does not tear apart his mind and soul
You said it was like “losing a finger and then reattaching it” which is considered a regeneration. Anyways having a regeneration even a weak ass one still gives Immortality so lets focus on whats left like are you okay with changing the AI abilities to possibly ones

For the last time. Andrew does not tear apart his mind and soul
I admit i haven't even touched a FZBF book in over a year, but would it not be beneficial to post direct scans from the book itself to prove your point? Like you did earlier

I admit i haven't even touched a FZBF book in over a year, but would it not be beneficial to post direct scans from the book itself to prove your point? Like you did earlier
Do you say we should remove all the AI springtrap abilities or make then possibly ones since it is unknown if its Springtrap or not

Do you say we should remove all the AI springtrap abilities or make then possibly ones since it is unknown if its Springtrap or not
Nuke em, I'm like, 99% sure it's stated that the main character made the AI even in a vacuum from Robot's points

it'd be up to you to prove that some random guy making an AI is somehow directly connected in a backass random way to William Afton in anything but names.
I mean it is supposed to represent Glitchtrap, though Ig thats kinda fair

You said it was like “losing a finger and then reattaching it” which is considered a regeneration.
Losing a finger is not lethal and would not provide Immortality
Anyways having a regeneration even a weak ass one still gives Immortality
Only if it can save them from lethal damage. Which this isn’t
so lets focus on whats left like are you okay with changing the AI abilities to possibly ones
No. Because Springtrap AI is explicitly not Glitchtrap

Losing a finger is not lethal and would not provide regeneration

Only if it can save them from lethal damage. Which this isn’t
Thats where you are wrong lol, Thats High-Low and is actually the 3rd tier so yeah that does give Immortality since I saw people give it even when the character had Low iirc

I agree with the OP, the profile is a mess. It's composting the ballpit Springbonnie, William, and the baby AI Springtrap despite them being separate beings. That's already a huge red flag

Thats where you are wrong lol, Thats High-Low and is actually the 3rd tier so yeah that does give Immortality since I saw people give it even when the character had Low iirc
Again, the level of regeneration doesn't matter. What matters is whether or not the regenerated wound was lethal

Which William does not face

I agree with the OP, the profile is a mess. It's composting the ballpit Springbonnie, William, and the baby AI Springtrap despite them being separate beings. That already a huge red flag
Springbonnie = Agony = William.
Again, the level of regeneration doesn't matter. What matters is whether or not the regenerated wound was lethal

Which William does not face
Will ask DT bout it

Springbonnie = Agony = William.

Will ask DT bout it
For the last time.

William is not the embodiment of Agony. He never becomes the embodiment of agony. Saying "I'm Agony" is not enough evidence to say someone becomes the literal embodiment of Agony

Thats not the point. Springbonnie can do these using Agony and William is one of the strongest users of Agony in general.
That does not mean William can use the abilities of other Agony users. Agony is extremely specialized. Different people can use different powers. There is 0 evidence to say anyone can perform the same abilities just because

ESPECIALLY given William isn't even one of the better Agony users

That does not mean William can use the abilities of other Agony users. Agony is extremely specialized. Different people can use different powers. There is 0 evidence to say anyone can perform the same abilities just because
They are on the same source. Its like a gun anyone who has it will gain 9-C from it

For the last time.

William is not the embodiment of Agony. He never becomes the embodiment of agony. Saying "I'm Agony" is not enough evidence to say someone becomes the literal embodiment of Agony
To use an example, Puss in Boots Death.

He says he is death. Then clarifies he doesn't mean it fancily, he is death, straight up.

And even then, through all of that, he only has LIKELY AE2.

Owning a pistol and having KI, for example, are two VERY different things

Using the same power source does NOT mean every user has the same powers
How tf is it not? This is like saying all those physiology pages are wrong. Agony can be used this way which means Afton has this capacity.

How tf is it not? This is like saying all those physiology pages are wrong. Agony can be used this way which means Afton has this capacity.
Because guns are not a power source????

What the hell is this comparison

Because guns are not a power source????

What the hell is this comparison
The thing you are saying makes no sense. According to your logic we have to remove all the physiology pages. If someone can use A to time travel and another character has A too then they would also have capacity to time travel.

The thing you are saying makes no sense. According to your logic we have to remove all the physiology pages. If someone can use A to time travel and another character has A too then they would also have capacity to time travel.
If something is specialized not everyone can use it for the same stuff

IE, three different types of haki or Warhammer's magic

There is a difference between powers that a group of people can use at varying levels and a weapon that is set and unchanging regardless of who wields it

They are not remotely comparable

Back