• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Favorite type of character?

Ironic, cynical, sarcastic, sadistic psychopathic trolls. And of course I will say that they are actually not as bad guys as it may seem.

As for the type of Villains, I prefer villains like Johan Liebert from Monster.He's charismatic, intelligent and extremely manipulative, and can turn people into monsters or murderers with just his words.I really have a fetish for characters like him and Lucifer.It's awesome to see people getting wrecked with power but destroying them with words alone is another level of awesomeness

I just remembered Corporate Commander from the Angry Joe show; he'll punch you in the face, steal your money without even touching your wallet, and leave you with a game he created in the depths of hell.

For male and female I like cold stoic badasses that say all that needs to be said, do what needs to be done, dont waste time, and are competent. But are also fighting for the greater good as well as maintaining their caring side and still having freinds. Akame and Master Chief fit this perfectly.

I also light lighthearted goofy heroes. (EG Ben Tennyson)

As for villans.... I'm not entire sure right now.

Yeah, villains are another case by case thing. But one of my favorite types of villains are probably depressed who want to see everyone and everything destroyed. What makes them good villains is how realistic and relatable their mindset is and the fact that we can somehow feel sorry for even the evilest of villains. Great examples are Zephiel (Fire Emblem), Count Bleck, Kefka Palazzo, Grima, and even Ganondorf at times.

Back