• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Favorite Quotes in Fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I failed no nut november in the first minutes

I went to the bathroom midnight to nut, came back and found out it was no nut november.

This is me.

ik the feeling i failed at midnight

70. Failure is not an option - it is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.

- 70 maxim of maximally effective mercenaries

"And so, one of the Earth's greatest warriors has vanished in a blinding flash of light. Having made the ultimate sacrifice for the sake of his loved ones. His name was Vegeta, a proud Saiyan prince."

-
Dragonball Z.

One of my favorite moments in any series and the one time DB made me legit cry.

There is something missing from our world. The amazing animals that time has left behind. But what if we can bring them back? What if extinction didn't have to be forever? We're going back in time on a safari with a difference, as wild life adventurer Nigel Marve plunges into pre-history to rescue creatures on the brink of extinction. His plan is to bring them back to the safety of the present and give them a second chance. - Narrator in the intro of Prehistoric Park

I don't know what I'm going to see, but whatever happens, this is going to be a cracking adventure! -Nigel Marven in Chased by Dinosaurs

Oh, Hi Mark -The Room

You wanna know the only thing wrong with killing you, Jill? I can only do it once. -my dad Mark Hoffman

"Sometimes, I wonder why I should get out of bed in the morning, and then... the bed explodes."

Let me ask a question: what do you get when you take a movie that's ASS and you make it into a game? You get a piece of shit! Now, if you get a piece of ass, that's a good thing. But, if you get a piece of shit, you don't want that! — The Angry Video Game Nerd From the Independence Day review

Edit: was that a little too far with the swearing?

What, you egg
~ Mcduff's son as he's being assassinated, Macbeth​

DaBigP said:
Let me ask a question: what do you get when you take a movie that's ASS and you make it into a game? You get a piece of shit! Now, if you get a piece of ass, that's a good thing. But, if you get a piece of shit, you don't want that! — The Angry Video Game Nerd From the Independence Day review

Edit: was that a little too far with the swearing?
If you don't get an automated warning, then you're probably good.

E IN JER sometimes triggers the warning, for some reason.

Darkanine said:
Basically, some phrases/swears generate a pop-up warning that doesn't let you post without modifying your message.
Oh, alrighty then. I'm fine then (since like I said, nothing has happened to me.) Thanks for telling me.

"These are the sacred places. The places we can be free. Though the Jailors' sight feels infinite, nobody can see forever. These are their blind spots, where we can finally live our lives without fear of being captured and imprisoned. The hidden places, on the edge of worlds. The places where maps cannot touch."

I took your family? Who do you think had more taken from them when you shot 20 CCs of liquid dream-killer into my daughter? She was Rick's daughter, Jerry, she had options! That all ended because she felt sorry for you. You act like prey but you're a predator; you use pity to lure in your victims. It's how you survive. I survive because I know everything, that snake survives because children wander off, and you survive because people think "Oh, this poor piece of s**t, he never gets a break. I can't stand the deafening silent wails of his wilting soul. I guess I'll hire him or marry him."
~ Rick Sanchez​

From the moment you are born, I am by your side. Do not put fear into the name of the Reaper
~ The Reaper (Assassination Classroom)​

It's been a while. You still planning to kill me? To be honest, I would completely understand if you were. I just thought it would be appropriate for me to go ahead and declare my love for you first. I'm a little afraid that I wasn't able to properly convey my feelings for you on top of that train, so I guess I'll just come out and say it. As perplexing as it is, it appears I've fallen in love with you, Chane. Sorry, that's not true. There's actually nothing perplexing about it. Eh, I'm really not any good at expressing myself in fancy words, so I'll just make it simple: I love you. Let's get married. (Chane keeps the knife on him, disbelieving) You're not sure? That's all right. I promise you there's no way I will destroy this world you've come to believe in. Your world is really not that fragile. No world can be destroyed just because someone else enters into it. It just gets bigger, that's all! And if your world is ever, in the slightest way, threatened, I will protect it. I bet you wouldn't ordinarily believe anyone who talks like me. But then, I'm not ordinary.
~ Claire Stanfield​

I don't need friends... I have Ouroborous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back