• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate vs Umineko

So...I probably met the greatest Fate fanboy or troll in all of my life, I won't say their name for privacy reasons.
Saying that Ea is able to one-shot all of Umineko because it is "absolute destruction", which I found absolutely hilarious to hear.
A single Theory Goat curbstomps the entire Fatesverse.

Cannot say if they are just a troll or not, but it is pretty entertaining to hear them ramble on about Ea and the "all-powerful and omnipotent" Gilgamesh.

...and why did you feel this need a Thread again? Especially in FC/OC when you're talking about characters who are neither OC's nor FC's? Outside drama from other sites being brought to the Wiki is a big no-no, no matter how annoying the exaggeration was.

...This is the VS Battles forum...right?
Not sure where FC/OC came from. I'm not here to spread drama, hence my reason to protect their identity.
I am just saying that I found this hilarious and do not mean to intend to give hate to that person.

...This is the VS Battles forum...right?
Not sure where FC/OC came from. I'm not here to spread drama, hence my reason to protect their identity.
I am just saying that I found this hilarious and do not mean to intend to give hate to that person.
This forum is for VS battles, Joke Battles, and FC/OC. And you put this thread in the FC/OC section.

I'm 90% I know who you're talking about. Did they happen to say anything about gilgamesh beating an omnipotent being and him transcending a 700 (smth like that) dimensional multiverse?

There are people who believe Popeye solos Blaz Blue, ridiculous arguments apply to every verse and everyone at some point, no different here.

There's really no reason to make a thread over it

Back