• An important announcement about how to solve problems with your discussion thread notifications, and other important issues.

Please click here for further information.
  • Important information regarding the linking of images from Fandom wikis.

• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Fate vs Umineko

Furudo_Erika

Formerly 'Exermis'
So...I probably met the greatest Fate fanboy or troll in all of my life, I won't say their name for privacy reasons.
Saying that Ea is able to one-shot all of Umineko because it is "absolute destruction", which I found absolutely hilarious to hear.
A single Theory Goat curbstomps the entire Fatesverse.

Cannot say if they are just a troll or not, but it is pretty entertaining to hear them ramble on about Ea and the "all-powerful and omnipotent" Gilgamesh.

...and why did you feel this need a Thread again? Especially in FC/OC when you're talking about characters who are neither OC's nor FC's? Outside drama from other sites being brought to the Wiki is a big no-no, no matter how annoying the exaggeration was.

Furudo_Erika

Formerly 'Exermis'
...This is the VS Battles forum...right?
Not sure where FC/OC came from. I'm not here to spread drama, hence my reason to protect their identity.
I am just saying that I found this hilarious and do not mean to intend to give hate to that person.

...This is the VS Battles forum...right?
Not sure where FC/OC came from. I'm not here to spread drama, hence my reason to protect their identity.
I am just saying that I found this hilarious and do not mean to intend to give hate to that person.
This forum is for VS battles, Joke Battles, and FC/OC. And you put this thread in the FC/OC section.

I'm 90% I know who you're talking about. Did they happen to say anything about gilgamesh beating an omnipotent being and him transcending a 700 (smth like that) dimensional multiverse?