• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There are 3 things that I'd like to ask:

1)What type of Conceptual Manipulation do mages and servants resist?

2)Are the mages listed resistances 3D or 4D?

3)Are all of a Servant's listed resistances 4D or is it just the Magecraft resistances.

Last edited:
Uh, it's weird. I think they're treated as all types, but I could be wrong.

They're 4D.

They're all 4D.
So what you're saying is not even Conceptual Manipulation(Type 1) would work against them? I could understand if that was the case for servants(and even then I can't help but think that's already going too far), but isn't that kind of assumption already veering into NLF territory for the mages?

I see, thanks for the clarification.

So what you're saying is not even Conceptual Manipulation(Type 1) would work against them? I could understand if that was the case for servants(and even then I can't help but think that's already going too far), but isn't that kind of assumption already veering into NLF territory for the mages?
It's kind of weird. From my understanding, concepts and conceptual manipulation in the Nasuverse don't fall under/act like just one type of concept and qualify for all types, which is why they're treated as well types.

Though, I could be wrong there. Some of the more knowledgeable members might know more.

The reason it's not a no limits fallacy is because mages use and resist concept manipulation, which is treated as all types.

Though, it they're opponent has 5D or layered 4D type one concept manipulation, mages can't resist that.
I see, thanks for the clarification.
You're welcome! I'm always happy to help!

1)What type of Conceptual Manipulation do mages and servants resist?
Type 1,each consecutive types are merely branches of type 1,so type 1 just so happened to include type 2,3 and whatnot
2)Are the mages listed resistances 3D or 4D?
4d is baseline hax.
3)Are all of a Servant's listed resistances 4D or is it just the Magecraft resistances.
Baseline hax in nasuverse is 4d,however servant and certain characters do possess hax resistance and hax from high tiers,those get the 6d,possible 8d tier.

Type 1,each consecutive types are merely branches of type 1,so type 1 just so happened to include type 2,3 and whatnot

4d is baseline hax.

Baseline hax in nasuverse is 4d,however servant and certain characters do possess hax resistance and hax from high tiers,those get the 6d,possible 8d tier.
I see, thanks for the further clarification.

Back