• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fatal Twelve: Small Revision

Megaraptor149

He/Him
Just doing minor revisions like minor addition and removal powers abilities stuff for Parca

Addition for

Sleep Manipulation: Made the participants of the Divine Selection lose their consciousness and put their to sleep while in the Dream World

Also add justification for

Telekinesis: Can move the Clock of Fate with verbal command

Removal for

Higher-Dimensional Existence: Since there are no explanation for this due i rush during profile creation and also i don't think exist in the higher conceptual plane of existence is rated for HDE.

Actually i don't care about BDE, but since she unbound by time and her existence is beyond the space-time perception can that gain for BDE at least Type 1.

Last edited:
I also think it's can be BDE Type 2 with various reason

Because she only not unbound by time also beyond perception of space time, it means she exists or operates in a manner that is not bound by the constraints of space and time. Also in a state or concept that transcends the usual limitations imposed by the dimensions of universe.

After I gave it some more thought, I changed my mind.

After I remembered the dream world still has its own time flow which is against the BDE Type 1 requirement.

Characters whose nature is defined by lacking spatiotemporal features without necessarily being superior to any of them. As a result they aren't limited to existing within spatiotemporal realms and are often unaffected by Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation or can at least defend against it by leaving spacetime at will. They are usually Acausal (Type 1) as a result of being outside of regular time.

Can you give me the link where the verse has been discussed and accepted by the staff before? Especially about the Tier part and the ability for the character.

I believe that any verse or character that on the Tier 2 or above should have been considered to make a CRT first for staff to evaluate whether the tier is appropriate.

Can you give me the link where the verse has been discussed and accepted by the staff before? Especially about the Tier part and the ability for the character.

I believe that any verse or character that on the Tier 2 or above should have been considered to make a CRT first for staff to evaluate whether the tier is appropriate.
That's tier 1 tho, it's need CRT to make profile first. Below tier 1 you can make the profile even without CRT, there is no prohibition for that. But you can make it if you want.

You can see here, why tier 1 below dont need CRT to do this

That's tier 1 tho, it's need CRT to make profile first. Below tier 1 you can make the profile even without CRT, there is no prohibition for that. But you can make it if you want.

You can see here, why tier 1 below dont need CRT to do this
I mean, we are now becoming more and more strict with some rules lately, especially in Tier 2 and above due to having a lot of revisions recently. And thus why it is highly recommended to make a CRT first.

I mean, we are now becoming more and more strict with some rules lately, especially in Tier 2 and above due to having a lot of revisions recently. And thus why it is highly recommended to make a CRT first.
Yeah, but did you know i make the profile first on late 2022/early 2023 that before there are more strict rules currently

That's…. not the big problem? making the profile before the revision doesn't mean you're exempt from following the current rules.
CRT made for if there is a profile where there are still some lacked or wrong, especially on the tier or abilities. That can all be overcome with that if there are still lacked or wrong

CRT made for if there is a profile where there are still some lacked or wrong, especially on the tier or abilities. That can all be overcome with that if there are still lacked or wrong
Which is why I pointed out about the profile, at least from what I can see, whether it’s right or wrong about the profile, old or new. We still need to determine and check the exact information and evidence based on our rules before accepting such a proposal.

Which is why I pointed out about the profile, at least from what I can see, whether it’s right or wrong about the profile, old or new. We still need to determine and check the exact information and evidence based on our rules before accepting such a proposal.
Then what should I do now? Deleting the current profile and creating a new one again, but before that i created CRT before the profile is created first?

Huh??

Wow dude, after all you act like staff, even though you're just a random member in here. Well same as me. However I didn't act like a sta
ff.

Then what should I do now? Deleting the current profile and creating a new one again, but before that i created CRT before the profile is created first?
No one ask you to delete the profile, I simply asking you provide the link from the previous thread, which is you didn’t make the CRT.

But that’s fine, you can just make a new CRT, proposing the Tier 2 justification properly for the verse and others abilities to staff evaluate.

Huh??

Wow dude, after all you act like staff, even though you're just a random member in here. Well same as me. However I didn't act like a sta
ff.
???

Any random member here are allowed to point out/speak up in any thread here as long as it is for the sake of accuracy for the wiki.

Everyone here is encouraged to help ensure that the information obtained is correct for the wiki, there are no rules that say this is only for the staff.

Last edited:
No one ask you to delete the profile, I simply asking you provide the link from the previous thread, which is you didn’t make the CRT.

But that’s fine, you can just make a new CRT, proposing the Tier 2 justification properly for the verse and others abilities to staff evaluate.

???

Any random member here are allowed to point out/speak up in any thread here as long as it is for the sake of accuracy for the wiki.

Everyone here is encouraged to help ensure that the information obtained is correct for the wiki, there are no rules that say this is only for the staff.
If so, why didn't you give a reason why this was required in this case? What's more, I want to know the policies made by the staff here for this matter even though everything has already been made from when you know.

If that's true, then you're right.

Even random members have to provide proof of what they say, don't they?

Then I thought that I wasn't the only one who did this, many other members did this before the strict rules were made.

If so, why didn't you give a reason why this was required in this case? What's more, I want to know the policies made by the staff here for this matter even though everything has already been made from when you know.
Because such a high tier or any abilities like concept, reality warping, etc is required more evidence and justification to ensure whether it is in accordance with the latest standards, which the staff must first evaluate before allowing it to be indexed to the wiki.

Even random members have to provide proof of what they say, don't they?

Then I thought that I wasn't the only one who did this, many other members did this before the strict rules were made.
What exactly proof is you mean? Again, I am just saying to you that it is highly recommended to make a new CRT for the staff to evaluate the verse properly, regarding the tier and the abilities.

Well, someone need to check that out I suppose.

****, this is derailing, my bad.

I suppose you can make other CRT about the tier stuff, not my intention to derail the thread and it just my suggestion, pardon me.

Because such a high tier or any abilities like concept, reality warping, etc is required more evidence and justification to ensure whether it is in accordance with the latest standards, which the staff must first evaluate before allowing it to be indexed to the wiki.

What exactly proof is you mean? Again, I am just saying to you that it is highly recommended to make a new CRT for the staff to evaluate the verse properly, regarding the tier and the abilities.

Well, someone need to check that out I suppose.

Profile rules are made and a CRT must be made, because indeed the profile created is at tier 1 and tier 1 and below are made without the need for a CRT and there is no problem. In fact, they also said absolutely nothing about hax stuff rules or anything else, only the profile is the main rules is about tier whether or not a CRT needs to be made.

The proof that I'm asking for about the strict rules that are being made now regarding tier 2 must need approval again now regarding hax or tier, be it staff thread or something else.

highly recommended
Beside that, I’m pretty sure you don’t want to see on tier 2 list that most of the profile are from some random guy trying to index such a ridiculous amount of information, and thus are allowed just because “well, as long as it is not Tier 1, it’s fine” don’t you?

Beside that, I’m pretty sure you don’t want to see on tier 2 list that most of the profile are from some random guy trying to index such a ridiculous amount of information, and thus are allowed just because “well, as long as it is not Tier 1, it’s fine” don’t you?
The profile is made because it's basically based on what tier isn't it, if it's tier 1 then CRT is highly recommended to be made if it's below tier 1 then it doesn't need to be made or it can be made and it's up to you, no one says if there are profiles that have haxs say like Concept etc that should recommendations be made CRT or not.

Are there special regulations for creating a profile regarding tiers? Yes
Hax problem? No

I'm also sure that lower tier characters also have superior hax, so they made them regardless of what hax was like, right?

It is a mandatory requirement to make a CRT for Tier 1, there is no such thing highly recommended for them. Tier 2 are supposed to be highly recommended.

I’m afraid it is not:

• It is strongly preferred that you add explanations for the extents and natures of less self-evident and more confusing powers and abilities, especially with references and evidence such as scans. Examples include Reality Warping, Conceptual Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, and Causality Manipulation. Such powers are likely to be inaccurately interpreted, whether by casual visitors or in versus matches. As such, it is appreciated if you specify the nature and scope of these abilities, preferably in "Notable Attacks/Techniques" sections, near the bottom of the character profiles.
  • When applying approved changes from a content revision thread, the respective references, explanations, and evidence, such as scans, for these types of powers and abilities must be included.

Still, need to be evaluated by the staff. So the argument that saying “it’s not tier 1, so anything else is allowed” doesn’t mean much here tbf.

It is a mandatory requirement to make a CRT for Tier 1, there is no such thing highly recommended for them. Tier 2 are supposed to be highly recommended.

I’m afraid it is not:

Still, need to be evaluated by the staff. So the argument that saying “it’s not tier 1, so anything else is allowed” doesn’t mean much here tbf.
In that case I've provided an explanation, a link to the feats and also a chapter reference in the profile Characters. So something like that was anticipated beforehand when making a profile, if hax is listed with clear explanations, feats and references I think that's also not a problem.

If I feel something is missing, I can make a CRT for it if it's really needed because it's wrong.

Just like this now, the reason why i created this CRT is because that

That’s good then, from the glance the profile looks fine to me, good job on that one.

But there’s a bit problem that I find myself here…. can you just well, crop the necessary parts of the abilities and put in imgur or something like that? because it’s feel like reading the entire chapter of the VN for a moment.

Though it just my personal suggestion. Anyway, most of the proposal looks fine I suppose except for the BDE part, I didn’t quite follow you reasoning about it, could you rephrase it again?

That’s good then, from the glance the profile looks fine to me, good job on that one.

But there’s a bit problem that I find myself here…. can you just well, crop the necessary parts of the abilities and put in imgur or something like that? because it’s feel like reading the entire chapter of the VN for a moment.

Though it just my personal suggestion. Anyway, most of the proposal looks fine I suppose except for the BDE part, I didn’t quite follow you reasoning about it, could you rephrase it again?
Actually I'm too lazy to submit feats to imgur to make a link on my profile, so I use the archive in several chapters. While the feats that explain it are in the profile so I don't think it's a problem.

About BDE, not that I've changed my mind earlier above.

Back