• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile Verses and Characters

Megaraptor149

He/Him
If I create a tier 2 character profile will it require a CRT for approval so that the profile can be accepted?

As I recall, only tier 1 has to create a crt first. Btw, for tier 2 and others you can create a profile first, but you also have to create a crt so that what you add in the profile, will be evaluated.

but you also have to create a crt so that what you add in the profile, will be evaluated.
You technically aren't required to make crt regarding this.
Of course it would create all kind of controversy down the line, but the point being is that a crt is not required to evaluate nor to add tier 2 and below profile along with their P&A. If people have a problem with the profile, they can make a crt (upgrade/downgrade) to fix it, worst case nuking the page altogether.

But in short crt isn't required.

Me and my friend have made a few tier 2 character without crt specifically for them, but we do make a crt prior to establish the cosmology since it's a new verse we made in the wiki.

Last edited:
You technically doesn't need to make a crt regarding this.
Of course it would create all kind of controversy down the line, but the point being is that a crt is not required to evaluate nor to add tier 2 and below profile along with their P&A. If people have a problem with the profile, they can make a crt (upgrade/downgrade) to fix it, worst case nuking the page altogether.

But in short crt isn't required.

Me and my friend have made a few tier 2 character without crt specifically for them, but we do make a crt prior to establish the cosmology since it's a new verse we made in the wiki.
alr

Back