• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fandoms YOU wish could just get along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Just a few fandoms in which you wish could stop arguing and just get along. Seriously. If you've paid attention to fan wars, it's so immature how one fanbase ***** on another fanbase out of bias. Here we have verse we Support, are neutral to, or straight up oppose. But even then you don't see me ******** on One Piece just because I like Fairy Tail or Dragon Ball infinitely more. I can understand why someone likes something. But some fanbases don't understand this.

My few fandoms are the:

Dragon Ball and Comic Fandoms

Fairy Tail and One Piece Fandoms

Bayonetta and DMC Fandoms
(Yup this is actually a problem)

Mario and Sonic Fandoms

And most annoyingly

Pokemon and Digimon Fandoms.

I don't really think Mario and Sonic fandoms are at each other's necks that much anymore. If anything, Sonic and DB are at each other more often. Also, Pokémon vs Digimon is still going on?

The real cal howard said:
I don't really think Mario and Sonic fandoms are at each other's necks that much anymore. If anything, Sonic and DB are at each other more often. Also, Pokémon vs Digimon is still going on?
You'd be surprised..

Oh yeah and

DB and OPM...

Also can anyone tell me why the FT and OP fanbases hate each other?

Star Trek and Star Wars

Cmon guys, they're both great in their own respect

Pokemon vs Digimon has gotten much worse since Sun/Moon came out, actually. People saying it's a rip off of Digimon World Dawn/Dusk or that Solgaeo is a rip off of SaberLeomon, or how Mega Evolutions are just Mega level Digimon or how Ultra Beast are "obviously" a rip off of Ultra Digimon. It's all as stupid as it sounds. I once read a "review" of Pokemon Black, saying how it was a really crappy game because it "had the exact same plot as Digimon World DS" when the only things they really share is...they have a bad guy...I guess..

For me, it's the Steven Universe and Adventure Time fandoms. I love both shows to death, and I love both fandoms, but ever since Steven Universe got really big, people started to look down on Adventure Time for not having the same style of plot progression as SU. In short, people wanted Adventure Time to become something it wasn't. A show based around a singular plot thread with a few smaller plot threads. Steven Universe does that and it does that well. Adventure Time is more about the world than the plot and almost each episode fleshes out and explores that world and it does that well. They're both very different beast and fans should respect that.

Dragon ball with every fandom.

Seriously DB fans are probably the most untamed of them all xD.have you seen the fans in Google related networks? Its a ******* chaos in there

Dragon Ball and DC/Marvel fandoms

Dragon Ball and HST fandoms

Fairy Tail and HST fandoms

One Piece vs Naruto vs Bleach fandoms

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Also can anyone tell me why the FT and OP fanbases hate each other?
How to best sum up the chasm between these two fandoms?

OP fan: FT is a low quality rip off of OP in many ways and copies many things that OP does but way too much to the point of utter cringe. Oh how I despise the characters and especially the main protagonist. And you FT wankers are getting out of hand lately. Do you honestly think Natsu or Erza can take Luffy or Zoro? And you're quite stupid to eat up the garbage that Mashima puts out every week.

FT fan: How can you hate on FT when it does the same things OP does and when the two main protagonists are xerox copies of each other? OP is the most overrated manga/anime around and the art style just sucks and the long-ass story goes nowhere and is damn boring. Just get it over with Oda! I'm tired of all the OP wank around here. Natsu or Erza would mop the floor with Lucy or Zoro. Why do you keep reading FT if you hate it so much? Just drop the series and leave us alone.

^ This pretty much sums up a conversation between a Fairy Tail hating One Piece fan and a One Piece hating Fairy Tail fan.

Disclaimer: This post is meant to be taken lightly. I don't mean to rustle anyone's jimmies or wish to incite a flame war.

Marvel and DC. Oh my God, Marvel and DC. There's nothing bigger and more publicized than this right now.

It's so bad now that some people accusing Disney of bribing critics to give bad reviews to recent DCEU films and giving good ones only to MCU films.

DB and OPM Fandoms is literally has problem with every other verse and their Fandoms as long as those verse has some fighting or overpowered char or both.

Not Jim Sterling said:
DB and OPM Fandoms is literally has problem with every other verse and their Fandoms as long as those verse has some fighting or overpowered char or both.
Yes exactly,but OPM has that anger issue only with saitama vs. ******* anyone whilst DB has an issue with almost filing a lawsuit to those who fight their characters xD

Yomi Schwarz said:
Yes exactly,but OPM has that anger issue only with saitama vs. ******* anyone whilst DB has an issue with almost filing a lawsuit to those who fight their characters xD
Saitama is the only thing that matter for like 95% OPM fandoms out there while DB nope, goku use black dragon ball(before even super DB exist) to kill EGD.

Yomi Schwarz said:
What the bloody hell?

Saitama is the only thing that matter for like 95% OPM fandoms out there while DB nope, goku use black dragon ball(before even super DB exist) to kill EGD.

That's pretty sad but imo those people that sees OPM as saitama only are not real fans but self-induced band wagon who joined OPM cause hype

Yomi Schwarz said:
No other fanbase has picked up fight with Superman except Dragon Ball. DB fanbase has an unhealthy obsession with power and picks up fight with everything. I can't blame them though, there's no plot in DB so fans can only talk about feats and power levels lol

For OPM it's just Saitama. Saitama wank/hype has gone down a lot recently, I don't see much Saitama threads nowadays. Seasonal anime like OPM can't sustain hype for long

Okay guys you are really turning this thread into a hatefest....This is not about how the DB fanbase is apparently crap. It's about fandoms we wish could get along. That is all.

This thread is turning toxic, it has nothing to do with how you hate certain fandoms but fandoms you wish would get along. Though imo Dragon with a thread like this talking about fandoms, it was a bit inevitable that people would start complaining and hating on fandoms, it might be best to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back