• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Family Guy: Peter Griffin Regenerationn due to toon force?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That part isn't a cutaway because The regnerated clone also appear later in the ep. So peter should at least have low tier level of toon force.

He would be low tier level toon force since it is very inconsistance, sometimes he does difine law of physic and some doesn't.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Magi RobloxG said:
Comparing Cell's regen to Peter Griffin's regen, they look similar but different.
So what? What does Cell have to do with this?
Perfect Cell's regen was from a mere cell while Peter Griffin's regen was only from his hand.

What does Cell even have to do with this?

At least Low Mid seems fine, though considering the body regrew from the body, I'm not sure.

Magi RobloxG said:
Perfect Cell's regen was from a mere cell while Peter Griffin's regen was only from his hand.
Regenerating from a molecule would be High, not Low-High, Low-High is a small piece of the body, and what does Cell even have to do with this?

Darkanine said:
What does Cell even have to do with this?
At least Low Mid seems fine, though considering the body regrew from the body, I'm not sure.
How do you not understand what an example is? That's me saying: "Peter Griffin cannot be compared to any other character like Homer Simpson b/c no one mentioned him, so they're completely irrelevant."

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Magi RobloxG said:
Regenerating from a molecule would be High, not Low-High, Low-High is a small piece of the body, and what does Cell even have to do with this?
Molecule =/= Cell & read the reply above.

But Cell doesn't have anything to do with this discussion, you keep trying to derail the thread with irrelevant information. Now, I would ask you to kindly stop derailing the thread and to stop with the condescending attitude.

Darkanine said:
But Cell doesn't have anything to do with this discussion, you keep trying to derail the thread with irrelevant information. Now, I would ask you to kindly stop derailing the thread and to stop with the condescending attitude.
Making an example about regen isn't irrelevant since everyone is already trying to describe what Peter Griffin's regen is & I'm not trying to give you an attitude.

Magi RobloxG said:
Darkanine said:
Making an example about regen isn't irrelevant since everyone is already trying to describe what Peter Griffin's regen is & I'm not trying to give you an attitude.
Also, someone already mentioned Peter Griffin has a possibility of having Low-High regen which also shown that Cell is already capable of having/has that type of regen, so I wouldn't really consider that example as irrelevant.

Magi RobloxG said:
Also, someone already mentioned Peter Griffin has a possibility of having Low-High regen which also shown that Cell is already capable of having/has that type of regen, so I wouldn't really consider that example as irrelevant.
seriously dude? cell has nothing to do with this discussion. i get that you're trying to make an example but the way you're writing this makes it seem like peter's entire regereration feat is somehow connected and dependent on cell's Regenerationn feat. which is not the case at all. stop with the cell thing. nobody cares about cell here. low high regen is "regenerating from a small piece of your body" which peter has done. your writing style is extremely awkward and confusing.

Jonathanlighter said:
seriously dude? cell has nothing to do with this discussion. i get that you're trying to make an example but the way you're writing this makes it seem like peter's entire regereration feat is somehow connected and dependent on cell's Regenerationn feat. which is not the case at all. stop with the cell thing. nobody cares about cell here. low high regen is "regenerating from a small piece of your body" which peter has done. your writing style is extremely awkward and confusing.
I'm just saying & does the writing style really matters in replies? "Awkward and confusing," most of your sentences has a lack of capitals & commas of where they're needed btw.

Because i'm purposely not paying any attention to my grammar here. Why would I? YOU'RE the one with a bunch of grammar issues. "Does the writing style really matters in replies"? It's "matter", there is no "s" after "matter". "most of your sentences has a lack of capitals & commas". It's HAVE not has. Since "sentences" is PLURAL. Don't talk about my grammar when YOU'RE clearly the one with grammar issues. If I wanted to, I can have perfect grammar. YOU'RE intentionally trying to write well, yet you're still making a bunch of mistakes. STOP. Anyways, this is irrelevant to this discussion. Peter Griffin should have low high Regenerationn imo.

So, should we give Peter himself High-Low Regenerationn? He only regrew his hand after all, although the hand itself displayed Low-High Regenerationn.

the hand is still a part of peter, so if the hand displays high low regen, peter should have it too since the its peters hand after all

Well, okay. Low-High Regenerationn seems fine then. Feel free to insert it.

Jonathanlighter said:
seriously dude? cell has nothing to do with this discussion. i' get that you're trying to make an example but the way you're writing this makes it seem like peter's entire regereration feat is somehow connected and dependent on cell's Regenerationn feat. which is not the case at all. 'stop with the cell thing. nobody cares about cell here. low high regen is "regenerating from a small piece of your body" which peter has done. your writing style is extremely awkward and confusing.
I shown you where the missing capitals & commas are needed in this quote.

Jonathanlighter said:
Because i'm purposely not paying any attention to my grammar here. Why would I? YOU'RE the one with a bunch of grammar issues. "Does the writing style really matters in replies"? It's "matter", there is no "s" after "matter". "most of your sentences has a lack of capitals & commas". It's HAVE not has. Since "sentences" is PLURAL. Don't talk about my grammar when YOU'RE clearly the one with grammar issues. If I wanted to, I can have perfect grammar. YOU'RE intentionally trying to write well, yet you're still making a bunch of mistakes. STOP. Anyways, this is irrelevant to this discussion. Peter Griffin should have low high Regenerationn imo.
I'm considerate enough to show you that quotations goes after the punctuations, not before. Also, Peter Griffin's regen is already updated in his profile anyways.
"Matter" does have a plural noun which is "matters" while "have" however, has a 3rd person present which is once again called "has": #1. possess, own, or hold.

Preferably avoid spamming threads with quotes, and to fight with each other while visiting this site.

Anyway, I have inseeted the ability into Peter's page, so I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back