• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fall Guys?

Despite being what looks like a game with no feats, they actually have lore from developers which give them measurements and potential feats.

This isn't a content revision or anything I just wanna discuss the option of profiles being made.

If I can find them, they can survive being crushed flat, one could fly, and they're 6 feet and thick with the apparent ability to "potentially" rip a human in half if they get in their way, noted as a hippo in water situation.

Not to mention the many calcs you can get for their durability given the many swing obstacles and cannons that shoot giant fruits and balls at them.

"Fall Guys can pick each other up and they’re as tall as a tall human. Could they tear a human in half?"

"If you were standing between it and a crown, potentially, it wouldn’t want to though. It’s like Hippos and water, you never want to get in their way like that. Also, did you know a Hippo can outrun a human? I think about that a lot."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thegamer.com/fall-guys-secrets-lore-interview/amp/

They can also punt and carry large golden eggs like they're nothing,

Trailers also show the Fall Guys running at pretty fast speeds and dodging obstacles with good precision.

And according to these developers the Fall Guy that you play as, even if they fall, is the same exact one as before.

It gets a little alienating, really. Apparently Fall Guys are penguin/human hybrids going on their anatomy.

But yeah, I do think the stuff they tank and the fact they can "potentially" rip humans in half and can already kick and carry a golden egg around, which likely weighs tons by it's size in comparison to those 6 foot jelly beans, makes them probably somewhere in the 9-B range. Hell, isn't it proof enough for 9-B that these 6 foot humanoids get absolutely jettisoned by the obstacles? Could've sworn we calculated the force to knock a person through the air with physical attacks alone and the results were 9-B.

Absolutely, with all those hammers, giant fruits etc.. that send them flying across great distances or fall over them.
They can also hit the giant soccer balls and send them through some height and distance

Animation Rewind claims Large Building level durability due to the fruits even though the math he provides is small building level

Small Building? Is that legit? For durability obviously. They actually can't harm each other so the "potentially" rip humans statement and the other feats will leave their AP at 9-B for now if the Small Building durability thing is legit.

I didn't double-check his math on the weight of the giant fruit, but 35,000-90,000 pound watermelons fired at cannon speed (100 m/s lowball), yeah. 1.75e+8 - 4.5e+8 Joules

Though... he also uses 80 mph for speed, so... 5.75e+7 Joules lol. Dunno where he got large building level from, even for taking no damage lol

So likely Small Building durability Fall Guys with Wall AP.

Is there a way we can get their reactions or travel speed at all? Maybe comparing the speeds of the projectiles shooting from the cannons to their jumps or run speed. Though, an official trailer had some Fall Guys reacting to and dodging these projectiles I think?

Hm... There's also that turbine spinny think where the platforms fall sometimes. I believe it can clear a good distance of multiple Fall Guys in like a second and both in-game and official trailers support the Fall Guys being able to dodge it and react at least up until a certain point. Fall Guys being 6 feet makes them like 1.7 or 1.8 meters or something so we could potentially calc the speeds of things with their official height.

CFC calced travel speed to be 10.227 mph. As for reaction speed, it would have to be cannon shots. Not sure how to calc exact reaction speed, but that'll be your best bet.

Also, they've got some damn high Stamina, since apparently they just do this back-to-back, all day, every day.

Yeah, very high.

As for CFC I don't think that's necessarily their cap.

The official trailer shows a group running at pretty high speeds when pursuing the Soccer Ball]. That looks blatantly faster than Below Average Human.

Yeah, the animated trailers definitely have them moving faster than they do in the games. Probably peak human if I had to take a guess.

At the very least an Athlete's travel speed with Peak Human at best for their cap, yeah.

As for reactions, I'm not really good with calculating stuff like that we might have to request it.

Okay so about the 6 Foot tall Fall Guys characters... I think that's supposed to be a joke from the twitter account?

I mean it started pretty innocuously with this tweet.

But then it evolved into then insisting that the Fall Guys are this horrific abominations that have distorted internal skeletons and organs:

And then they actually made another joke tweet about the fact that people were actually buying it:

Eventually it came down to then sharing the actual concept art from artist Ash Kerins which shows that the Fall Guys beans are definitely not 6 foot tall monstrosities. Rather, they are tiny and weight about as much as a pillow:

Edit: The Concept Artist who drew the Fall Guy skeleton also admitted he did it as a joke:

"l. You have have options for how you interpret this, but I refuse to comment to elaborate:

1) This was a lunchtime sketch that has no meaning and was done as a joke

2) This is a canonical representation of what's inside a fall guy, we knew from the start that they weren't as marketable like this so we gave them nice little cuddly suits."

Last edited:
And as if there was ever any doubt...

In this interview with Polygon, Oliver Hindle, the Community Manager behind the Fall Guys Twitter Account is straight up asked about the weird, disturbing Fall Guys' tweets. And this is what he had to say about it:

Oliver Hindle said:
"I guess the main thing is, even though it's an official Fall Guys channel, a lot of what I say is technically not official. I haven't necessarily checked with the team on quite a lot of thing that I say."

So yeah. Matt destroys Tier 9 Fall Guys dreams I guess... Sorry lads, I love the idea of these cute beans being 183 cm tall absolute units but I think that'll all just a joke.

We have that one other image, they seem to barely be able to get to a man's knee. So it seems that they're a 10-C with pretty good dura.

HOWEVER.

While I don't think that the 9-B theory is true, this is from the same tweet that "debunked" the theory:

"This is a canonical representation of what's inside a Fall Guy"

Idk, it's weird, it seems that there are different ways that we can interpret this. Maybe different keys for different anatomies?

Idk, it's weird, it seems that there are different ways that we can interpret this. Maybe different keys for different anatomies?
The guy behind the account acknowledged that he was just shitposting on an interview.

I see. Well, seems like we're sticking with 10-C until the creators either give a definitive response or just not give one at all.

We have that one other image, they seem to barely be able to get to a man's knee. So it seems that they're a 10-C with pretty good dura.

HOWEVER.

While I don't think that the 9-B theory is true, this is from the same tweet that "debunked" the theory:

What is "that one other image"?

Even if they're small they still have like 9-B to maybe 9-A durability.

But yeah perhaps the Twitter stuff can't be taken seriously.

Either way regarding their "true canon" I think it should just be an unknown. Original artist intent or not the entire team seems to just have a very loose grasp on canon so we have no way of confirming 10-C or 9-B

They are just blocks that don't even seem glued together to properly prevent bypassing, so to assume they are actually fragmenting it is an exaggeration of their capabilities.

Yeah, especially since it has to be specific ones. It's not a feat, maybe a LS one but not a calculable or impressive one.

Golden Egg feat is still impressive. They can stop and overwhelm the momentum of the giant soccer balls and footballs and the official animatio has them moving pretty fast. We can easilly calc that with the "canon" height. If we go with 10-C and probably get like Average Human or Peak Human at best

The interview also said there's something inside the eggs, so I don't think we can get any real weight for them, it's not like they're full of gold.

Either way I think it really boils down to "do we consider them being man-sized and able to rip a man apart or not?", cause if we don't we have no AP, no LS, unimpressive durability and speed, and no noteworthy abilities- not exactly worth making a profile, is it? The best we could get without that is a 10-B/10-C with somewhat superhuman durability and only that.

Back