• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail verse VS Naruto verse VS One Piece VS Dragon BALL

. Fight is between all the characters of the verse against each other, Out by team knockout, No two teams can gang up against one team

I know that currently some verses are insanely powerful, which is understandable as they have been around for a long time, so to make the battle interesting, it is not a comparison of current battle level, ALL the verses start from the BEGINING, in this battle. So the discussion should also consider at what point of time character A beats Character B and at what point character B beats characters A.

In a nutshell all the verse fight in an epic battle from start of their verses ( start of time), who will emerge victorious?

PS- Kindly refrain from this and that Solos, as I also know that this and that solos, that is why I have put the battle into some reasonable level, so that we can compare the characters on the same point of time and not a character which has gone more then 500 episodes to a character who has only gone 200 episodes, Anime tends to increase characters power level continously so it is totally unfair to compare them, hence the time equality rule in this batte

You mean only the characters that have appeared on the beginning?if yes how many episodes?

If you mean the entire verse when it began then dragon ball, whis and beerus still existed back then.

I am not aware of Dragon BALL,, take the begining part of Dragon BALL, when the verse actually started and goku first appeared

Well I guess Bleach would win, they have too much hax. Naruto would be second place. Then Dragon Ball. Then One Piece or Fairy Tail

Take as many episodes you want,, we will conclude that at exactly what point of time or after reaching what power level, which verse or character can beat which verse of character, it may be that till certain episode or power up ( like time skip) character A may beat Character B, but after that character B may beat Character A.

If a character exists from the start of time in the verse, then it exists and takes part from start of time, as he/she is already there, I am not aware of DBZ, but if that is an Omnipotent or virtual Omnipotent, we will agree that he/she solos, and then continue the discussion considering its absence. I just want to have a qualitative comparision of the abilities of the different verses

FanofRPGs said:
Well I guess Bleach would win, they have too much hax. Naruto would be second place. Then Dragon Ball. Then One Piece or Fairy Tail
Bleach???... where did that come from...

I thought Bleach wasn't included and that this was supposed to be a thread for BOS Fairy Tail verse VS BOS Naruto verse VS BOS One Piece... verse VS BOS Dragon Ball verse

@fanofRPgs.. In that case we can divide this into

1. Naruto vs Dragon BALL

2. Bleach vs winner of match one

3. Fairy tail vs One piece

4. Winner of Match two vs winner of match three

@chilli it is not at current level, please read the OP, we are not takin SSG4 goku here , we are taking base goku at the starting, Same goes for all other characters. Kindly read other comments also , it is not a typical current level power matchup. Anyways I am not aware of DBZ, so if dbz beats them all even if all of them start at begining level, Kindly state who will be second third fourth

@chilli naruto verse wins in the begining, but this battle takes into consideration different points of time in the different verses, at what point of time in DBZ, Naruto verse stops to win? Same goes for One piece, at what point of time in One Piece Fairy tail stops to win. etc.

It may be also that at certain point of time or plot development in Verse A, Verse A beats Verse B, but after a plot development in Verse B, it beats Verse A, So as all the characters are increasing from the begining, Naruto may beat DBZ , but if DBZ characters have endurance are able to survive the initial attack, they may overpass Naruto characters, so it depends on their initial endurance

Beginning of dragon ball: Naruto wins,then dragon ball, onepiece and fairy tail.

End of dragonball: Dragonball wins, followed by Naruto, One piece and fairy tail (And i mean Dragon Ball, not Z)

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
FanofRPGs said:
Bleach???... where did that come from...

I thought Bleach wasn't included and that this was supposed to be a thread for BOS Fairy Tail verse VS BOS Naruto verse VS BOS One Piece... verse VS BOS Dragon Ball verse
Did not notice that it was not there, oops

Well this thread need extensive knowledge for all verses, i personally know only about naruto and fairy tail,

between the two naruto would win due to superior speed.

Giving an exact number of episodes is necessary, i believe the first 10 episodes is a good start.

Samuel petard said:
In a nutshell all the verse fight in an epic battle from start of their verses ( start of time), who will emerge victorious?
so that means this is ch1-fairy tail vs ch1 naruto-verse vs ch1 one piece vs ch1 dragonball?

interesting, i would say in this case fairy tail is #1, than one piece, than dragonball or naruto (im not sure who of them was stronger in the beginning?)...

reasons: fairy tail had some interesting powers since the beginning which also screwed around with the victims mind (like the rings), one piece aleady began with people knocking out a gaint-super-eel, so, only dragonball and naruto, i tend to dragonball because i think i mostlikely forgot a similar scene with son goku and [insert gaint monster which got KOed] ^_^

how come every time i see naruto and one piece mentioned in a verse thread, everyone assumes bleach is part of it

anyway just of the top of my head with no real looking for stats or anything, Naruto wins because of Kakashi

Darkness552 said:
how come every time i see naruto and one piece mentioned in a verse thread, everyone assumes bleach is part of it
Well the three are about as commonly interchangeable as peanut butter, strawberry jelly, and grape jelly.

Back