• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Spoiler chapter 489!!!

Raito Utopia said:
So , irene is the most powerful character fairy tail ?
No, and she will never be. She is an equal to August who is weaker than Zeref. And let's not forget Igneel and ofc Acnologia who still is many times more powerful than Irene. Like it's not even close. If he gets serious it's insta kill. Irene being the most powerful Fairy Tail character goes against the author's portrayal of Acnologia and, to a lesser extent, Zeref. She even confirmed that herself in the previous chapter.

Vergil Lucifer said:
Fiore is larger than USA so it must be country lvl

Is Fiore larger than USA? When was this established? It doesn't look to me like it would be, isn't it just a really big peninsula?

Anyway, this feat is official now and is at least low 6-B no matter what. Yeah, we need mods in here so we can edit Irene's profile and then also edit August, Zeref, and Acnologia based upon scaling from her.

"Is Fiore larger than USA? When was this established?"

We know that because in this scan http://m.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c461/16.html it says that Haregon is 30km from where they are. And in the bottom of the scan it says there 400 km from Magnolia . So 400 - 30 = 370 km from Haregon to Mangolia.

in this scan you can see the 370 km distance, and is very small compared to the widest length of the country . Fiore is over 4,500+ km across at it's widest point, bigger than the USA.

Fairy Tail's continent,Ishgar, is even bigger than our earth . Look how small Fiore is compared to the rest of the penesiula . And that penesiula is connected to probably a absolutely enormous mainland.

Goodyfresh said:
Vergil Lucifer said:
Fiore is larger than USA so it must be country lvl
Is Fiore larger than USA? When was this established? It doesn't look to me like it would be, isn't it just a really big peninsula?
Anyway, this feat is official now and is at least low 6-B no matter what. Yeah, we need mods in here so we can edit Irene's profile and then also edit August, Zeref, and Acnologia based upon scaling from her.
This should also apply to Igneel for being able to cut Acnologia's arm off. Also, Acno should be higher than Irene, since he is portrayed as such.

Panemorfos said:
Earthland is not Fairy Tail's continent, it's their planet. Ishgar is their continent,
Thanks for telling me that. I thought the continent could be refered to as both names lol.

SwordSlayer99 said:
"Is Fiore larger than USA? When was this established?"We know that because in this scan http://m.*************/manga/fairy_tail/v38/c461/16.html it says that Haregon is 30km from where they are. And in the bottom of the scan it says there 400 km from Magnolia . So 400 - 30 = 370 km from Haregon to Mangolia.
in this scan you can see the 370 km distance, and is very small compared to the widest length of the country . Fiore is over 4,500+ km across at it's widest point, bigger than the USA.

Fairy Tail's continent,Ishgar, is even bigger than our earth . Look how small Fiore is compared to the rest of the penesiula . And that penesiula is connected to probably a absolutely enormous mainland.

Oh daaaang dude, I never noticed that, thanks for pointing it out. That planet, yeah it must be pretty huge!

So this FIRMLY places Irene as At Least Low 6-B, but honestly probably a solid 6-B if she shrunk a country over 4500km across, at its widest point, to less than 1/20th the original size!

Panemorfos said:
Goodyfresh said:
This should also apply to Igneel for being able to cut Acnologia's arm off. Also, Acno should be higher than Irene, since he is portrayed as such.
Yes, all true, so Acnologia should really be High 6-B (since we know he still dwarfs everyone else in just sheer power rather than hax), with Irene and August at 6-B. Igneel should probably be Least 6-B at the time he fought Acnologia in the present-day, for being able to rip off his arm. Igneel in his prime was said to have been in at least the same tier as (would have been a true threat to) Acnologia, so should be High 6-B, Possibly Higher, himself. Also, by extension from Igneel, Fire Dragon King Natsu SHOULD be Low 6-B to 6-B.

Finally, Zeref's Tier should probably be 6-B (but of course, with the hax of Death Manipulation and Immortality via protection from a deity, which are what make him so scary) since we know that Acnologia does dwarf him in power--he fears Acnologia and desires a weapon, Fairy Heart, to help him defeat him.

I agree with everything Goodyfesh said. Also, shouldn't Zeref's speed be upgraded as well to Massively Hypersonic, since August and Irene are classified as such?

Also, while i don't believe that the rest of the Spriggans are not close to the power of August and Irene, they should be upgraded from City lvl, as with most of the high tier Fairy Tail characters.

Wait, why can't the other Spriggans be upgraded to 6-B? Weren't they meant to be on the same caliber? Besides, 7-B and 6-B is too large of a difference. It kinda doesn't make sense too me. Maybe 6-C at the least.

NO they are not, even august at his base form has far more magic than brandish, also I pretty sure that's not how power scaling work.

Base form? Was him turning a different colour considered a different form? Either way, I just think it's way too unreasonable for a difference in power. Besides, why is that difficult to accept? Brandish said the Spriggan 12 were of the same caliber herself. Perhaps August and Irene are stronger than the other 10, but that does not mean they are so weak that they are an exact tier below them.

Yeah, it's different, like why he need to change his form if he not gaining anything? also that was old information that is incorrect since later she said that only august that can match Irene, also you see god serena? the one who get blitz and one shot by acno even his magic is basically stronger to dragons and dragons magic is weaker to him?

Just because the Spriggans have certain individuals that are considered stronger doesn't mean they get to move an entire tier up. The difference isn't that large. The Spriggan 12 are closely around the same power, just because August and Irene are stronger, doesn't negate the fact that they around the same level.

No, they need feats to do that and heck their feats is far bellow that, like all captain in gotei 13 is still captain but their Tier is vastly different.

If you want to use other series to compare, fine. The entire team of RWBY is the same despite Yang being the strongest who was stomped by Neo and they are still the same tier: 8-A. Besides, Bleach made it clear that some Captains are above others vastly. This is also because Aizen, Gin and Tousen needs to be a viable threat against the Gotei 13.

If Cloud and Tifa from FF7 fought, Cloud would win no doubts. However they are on the same tier despite that.

They don't need feats to prove how strong they are. City-Country is too large of a difference to not count.

and god serena(who his magic is basically stronger to dragons and dragons magic is weaker to him) make it clear that some spriggans<<<<<<<<<<<The other, like the spriggans can be scaled to brandish(why she is 6-C and other is 7-B?) but NOT from irene

@DontTalk okay then.

(Brandish is 6-C by haxs, she casually shrunk an entire island. I forgot who told me, but they said it didn't count for scaling.) Your reasoning is not making much sense to me. In my opinion, just because some Spriggans are stronger than others doesn't mean we can just have such a large gap between one Spriggan and another.

Can someone admin Upgrade Eileen,August,Zeref and Acnologia too 6b Country lvl??

And no way the other spriggans becam a Upgrade...

You see big difference between Irene/August and the other spriggan.

Irene,August,Zeref and Acnologia 6b upgrade.

We can have the other Spriggans as 7-B. The difference in power is just that big. Brandish said that if Natsu tried to fight August, he would be destroyed instantly. Keep in mind that Natsu one-shotted Jacob in FDKM.

Irene also has powerscaling that makes her massively superior to other Spriggans. Besides being equal to August, there's her little fight with Acno. She forced him to block, pushed him back and dodged one of his attacks. Remember God Serena? Tell me if he did any of that.

...Oh wait, he didn't. He got instantly fodderized in one panel by a beyond casual Acno.

The argument that all Spriggans should be upgraded to Country level because two of them might be upgraded, when the two in question have been shown and stated to be massively superior to the rest, is stupid. Being part of the same group =/= having the same strenght.

Natsu shouldn't get the scaling if he would have kept some of Igneels power than maybe.

His E.N.D personality should get the scaling do

Trinimac15 said:
Natsu shouldn't get the scaling if he would have kept some of Igneels power than maybe.
His E.N.D personality should get the scaling do
No. If Zeref gets scaled, then so does FDKM Natsu. Or at least that's how we did things so far.

E.N.D. is featless, so he doesn't get any scaling. You can't even say that "he gets scaled because we know he can kill Zeref and Acno was supposedly afraid of him", since E.N.D. might be a walking hax machine, for all we know.

Either way Acnologia gets scaling or his country lvl hype is accepted

She's fodder to him and can enchant an entire country at once

Acno destroying a country of fiore in one shot makes complete sense

No. If Zeref gets scaled, then so does FDKM Natsu. Or at least that's how we did things so far.

E.N.D. is featless, so he doesn't get any scaling. You can't even say that "he gets scaled because we know he can kill Zeref and Acno was supposedly afraid of him", since E.N.D. might be a walking hax machine, for all we know.

No because Zeref was clearly not traying in his fight with Natsu, hell he didn't try to block any of Natsus attack once he wound out that Igneels power might kill him.

When he proves his at the level of Eileen and August than you can give him the scaling.

Back