• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Spoiler chapter 489!!!

August is Mountain level due to being waaaay stronger than any version of Natsu, except maybe E.N.D. Or at least that's what i remember being written on the profile last time i checked.

August is Mountain level? NO.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Also, if her was upgraded to country level then August too must be upgraded to country level, since both of them is supposed to be equal.
He has been described many times as Irene equal.

That why I say if her was upgraded to country level, so really we dont need to calculate August attack, just calculate Irene attack and scales it to relevant FT characters.

NotEvenHuman said:
We don't even know if Irene is Country level or not, dude.
I think Irene's description is more than suitable enough to say that her magic swallowed Fiore. At minimum she's Small Country and at maximum she's just Country Level. Irene implied that she could have taken more, but was just going after Fiore itself.

August should have at least MHS reactions as he blocked Laxus attack (wchich were assumed to be MHS). Additionaly we still have no evidence what kind of attack it is. It don't have to have any offensive purposes, it may be , i dont know seal for Acnologia or kind of shapesifting ability cased on terrain.

I think Irene's description is more than suitable enough to say that her magic swallowed Fiore. At minimum she's Small Country and at maximum she's just Country Level. Irene implied that she could have taken more, but was just going after Fiore itself.

As i said, until we see what the spell actually does, this could just be a case of Country level range. So i say we wait until next week before upgrading anyone.

Czuczian11 said:
August should have at least MHS reactions as he blocked Laxus attack (wchich were assumed to be MHS).
That calc...i'm not too involved into Fairy Tail.

But i have my doubts about it.

Thing is despite how much I love FT. mWouldn't this be an outlier? I mean we have had mentions of country level power but y'know.

Im not an expert , but iirc Laxus used sky-to-ground lightning during his battle vs Wahl, so it indicates his ability of attacking with that speed. I am not sure if it can be applied to August case. However Eileen dodged an attack from Acno. Even if it werent aimed to kill, we now have 2 (one was direct) evidences of her speed. So it could bump his speed by powerscaling.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Thing is despite how much I love FT. mWouldn't this be an outlier? I mean we have had mentions of country level power but y'know.
This would only apply to the absolute top tiers of the verse, who have been shown and stated to be massively superior to the rest of the cast, multiple times. So i don't think this would be an outlier.

May i ask? About last spriggan raighard i guess(not sure) i really don't understand about him we know about his name only? Why and what his rule exactly?

We only know that Bradman and Irene and Rahekid (my Translation was like that, probably its incorrect but nevermind) were in the north. It wasn't stated that Rahekid is one of Spriggan 12 ( he may be one of subordinates of Bradman ,competent enough to be noticed by Irene) but there is 99% chance that he is the last remaining one. All we know currently was mentioned briefly by Irene. In addition he wasnt shown in the meeting with Zeref earlie , so we may assume he isn't as devoteed to Zeref as for example Invel , but more independant, or he just were far far away.

So hey guys.

According to Yonkou (the person that posts FT spoilers), Zera shows up in 490.

And while that was a possibility (the chapter is named Fairy Tail Zero after all), i don't think most people thought it was actually going to happen, me included.

Wtf is Mashima doing?

490 spoilers.

Yonkou has his own mini summary:

Fine. Just this once..

Ok, so basically, Irene used some new magic to change the shape of the world and relocated everyone randomly, except for Zeref who was put close to Fairy Heart and Acnologia far away. Also Zeref says Fiores land mass prob dropped to less than 1/20 the size, and he says Irene probably did that to increase the encounter rate between the two armies.

Chapter ends by showing Gajeel and he's fine then out of nowhere appears "First Fairy" Zera.

Yup, sounds like an upgrade, although i think we need more details.

Also, Yonkou posted the full summary. I'm still wondering where is Mashima going with this.

@Alakabamm ...You mean an asspull?

We might see Gajeel coming back....don't do it mashims you're running the previous chapter.

Than again i didn't expect him to die sense the slayers are needed to kill Acnologia.

Trinimac15 said:
We might see Gajeel coming back....don't do it mashims you're wringing the previous chapter.
Than again i didn't expect him to die sense the slayers are needed to kill Acnologia.
Yeah..... i hope he stays dead. I like Gajeel and all, but someone needs to die. Bringing him back would not only ruin chapter 488, but woud basically shit on Bradman's existance. His theme is death FFS. And this is a war. Someone needs to die.

Not really. There are two possible endgame (see what i did there) scenarios for Acno's defeat, imo. It's either the 7 dragonslayers vs Acno, or Zeref vs E.N.D. vs Acno. Those are the two that most people seem to agree on. Of course, Mashima could troll everyone and pull something completely different, like Fiore and Alvarez vs Acno, but let's see.

Watch Mashima troll everyone and make the Exceeds become the most powerful via Fairy Heart and Kill Acnologia and Zeref.

Huh. . . .well being able to shrink a country down to 1/20th of its size. . .that's definitely at least large-island to low-country power, right? And significantly it would seem she isn't really fatigued or anything by doing so. Meaning that she (and thus also August) could potentially be solid country-level, maybe.

Goodyfresh said:
Huh. . . .well being able to shrink a country down to 1/20th of its size. . .that's definitely at least large-island to low-country power, right? And significantly it would seem she isn't really fatigued or anything by doing so. Meaning that she (and thus also August) could potentially be solid country-level, maybe.
Its Low Country lvl.

She shrink a Country down to 1/20,she Magic Range was full Country lvl.

So Upgrade for August,Zeref,Acnologia and Irene too Low Country lvl its the best for now.^^

Alakabamm said:
No, don't touch the pages until things are confirmed.
No one Touch the pages.^^

I mean after next Chapter is a Upgrade possibly^^

But for me is this confirmed,the spoiler comes from "Yonkouproductions",he say ever the true spoilers^^

She destroyed most of Fiore leaving 1/20th of what Fiore was. Her magic reconstructed locations, as well as people and realms. She brought back the dead using her ability. Her range effects beyond a country because of the dead thing, but she is definitely a country level.

I think Gajeel might be in some kind of afterlife as Zera is dead too. As for feat i guess destroying 19/20 of continent can be either Large Island or even County Level depending on original size of Fiore.

Back