• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Extremely, Very Normal DBXV & Heroes additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vietthai96

He/Him
Finally after such a long time, a Dragon Ball CRT from me

I. Character, Item Additions:
II. Power Additions:
Time Power will get:

Anyway this is all, sorry for my bad spelling and grammar, anyway thanks you all ^^

Last edited:
Literally where the hell does any of this remotely mention Metafictional elements like changing the setting or the characters roles or the script as opposed to just altering the timeline? Because nothing about this screams plot and text manipulation, just the scrolls sustaining and changing entire timelines.

Literally where the hell does any of this remotely mention Metafictional elements like changing the setting or the characters roles or the script as opposed to just altering the timeline? Because nothing about this screams plot and text manipulation, just the scrolls sustaining and changing entire timelines.
Yes, that is a very good point. My apologies about that. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Does Infinite Zamasu appear?
I mean, just a key for him for indexing purpose, also if that DBS cosmology thread get accepted IZ from Heroes will be even more different than Super

Would you mind please cool down, why most of the time i feel like you sound extremely pissed.

Anyway back to the topic, i think this is too sematic in arguing, literally scans stated history was written into the time scroll and being contained as text, the scroll is a book and timeline presenting in it is story/plot. This scan even stated about timeline being scenarios, main story, route, etc.....which implying things at narrative level.

I’m not even pissed, I’m asking where’s the connections here because I don’t see it, me saying a swear word doesn’t mean I’m pissed.

History being written in the scroll doesn’t mean plot hax at all. It’s just that history is in the scroll, and destroying the scroll means the timeline is erased as a result. Timelines being scenarios mean absolutely nothing here, especially when one of the definitions of scenarios is this

a postulated sequence or development of events.

Nothing about time scrolls remotely mentions or implies anything metafictional in nature like the examples I gave above, so I disagree with plot hax.

Don’t really see why it’s matter manipulation and transmutation and not just transmutation.

Is both the fire and electricity implied to be done with time power because without the context it’s only an Agios and Chronoa specific move. Rest looks ok.

Thank you for helping out. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

What was accepted here can probably be applied then, but not what was rejected.

I agree with Glass for the most part but Fu saying he wants to "extract hard data" isn't really proof of data manipulation. He's likely just saying it as a way of saying he's going to do more research/tests, which is a means of acquiring data on something. The rest is probably just information manipulation, idk why data manipulation is being lumped in with it. Seems to be a common problem with DBH where characters are given two similar-ish abilities when they should really only have one.

i agree with all as well besides plot manip, they are using those terms as synonyms with history, because yeah, stories that happened are history, we only really give plot manip when it is treated as an actual metafictional structure in the and not the same as actual history

and yeah i do think matter manip should just be changed to transmutation

I’m not even pissed, I’m asking where’s the connections here because I don’t see it, me saying a swear word doesn’t mean I’m pissed.
Oke i apologize, i misunderstand
History being written in the scroll doesn’t mean plot hax at all. It’s just that history is in the scroll, and destroying the scroll means the timeline is erased as a result. Timelines being scenarios mean absolutely nothing here, especially when one of the definitions of scenarios is this
History being written is one of supporting evidences, there is much more than that.

Also, from the bold part in your comment, history is timeline, and when an entire timeline inside a scroll/a book, it is pretty much implying reality-fiction already, your argument actually support that notion
Nothing about time scrolls remotely mentions or implies anything metafictional in nature like the examples I gave above, so I disagree with plot hax.
for the sake of arguing, even if we exclude plot hax, text hax is blatant, the scan stated very clear
Don’t really see why it’s matter manipulation and transmutation and not just transmutation.
So you mean only Transmutation???
Is both the fire and electricity implied to be done with time power because without the context it’s only an Agios and Chronoa specific move
yes, the move Chronoa perform called Temporal Judgment, every Time Power move have their named related to time such as being named temporal, and about Agios's flame, like i said before, only Time Power can affect Time Scroll, like turn them into energy for example

but Fu saying he wants to "extract hard data" isn't really proof of data manipulation. He's likely just saying it as a way of saying he's going to do more research/tests, which is a means of acquiring data on something
No, the scan actually mention Data inside Tokipedia which he can do whatever he want with his power, the scan about him extracting data is a supporting evidence, also no, it is not some metapor statement,
Data and Information is also pretty much interchangable

What was accepted here can probably be applied then, but not what was rejected.
Alright, however power such as Plot & Text hax is being contested, and since you call some other staffs, should we wait for their decision on this???

History being written is one of supporting evidences, there is much more than that.

Also, from the bold part in your comment, history is timeline, and when an entire timeline inside a scroll/a book, it is pretty much implying reality-fiction already, your argument actually support that notion

show the other evidence then, cuz we need it

and no, it doesn't imply R-F, it is simply how they are contained, hell pretty sure even R-F via seeing stuff as stories doesn't grant plot hax but just tier 1 AP cuz there is a difference between using metafictional aspects as a metaphor, even to show superiority, and using them as actual metafictional aspects

Alright, however power such as Plot & Text hax is being contested, and since you call some other staffs, should we wait for their decision on this???
I do not know. Plot manipulation really does seem exaggerated to me as well.

i think is fair to at least wait for others opinions on it, plus some other powers seem also contested like the aoegis stuff and transmutation

show the other evidence then, cuz we need it
it is literally on OP bro
and no, it doesn't imply R-F, it is simply how they are contained, hell pretty sure even R-F via seeing stuff as stories doesn't grant plot hax but just tier 1 AP cuz there is a difference between using metafictional aspects as a metaphor, even to show superiority, and using them as actual metafictional aspects
i just counter back at Glass's comment, but iirc, from your bolded part, it actually grant plot hax, if you truly manipulate the lower realm, just the the plot hax is 1 dimensionality lower (or could be even more) than your since you aren't show feat manipulating plot at the same level of your dimensionality
transmutation
I think it is Matter hax, however it was accepted in previous thread, so i put it here

@Vietthai96 it literally does not support R>F interaction when they literally go to different timelines via portal and not via going from a higher plane to a lower plane.

At the very best it’s text manipulation but even then I find it a bit too vague unless more explicit statements of the literal text in the scroll is changing because of the timelines as opposed to seeing videos of the timeline.

I'm admittedly a little confused now, as the scans seem to be explicitly saying that Fu can't manipulate the data/information in Tokipedia. Why is that being used as a justification?

Finally after such a long time, a Dragon Ball CRT from me

I. Character, Item Additions:
II. Power Additions:
Time Power will get:

Anyway this is all, sorry for my bad spelling and grammar, anyway thanks you all ^^
I completely agree with everything mentioned.

Yeah i agree with everything

I think we too strict about plot. The scan clearly stated that a history or event is contained in it as a text, it also stated that everything is written in it. It clearly mean the book contain everything as narrative or what that written in it

Yeah i agree with everything

I think we too strict about plot. The scan clearly stated that a history or event is contained in it as a text, it also stated that everything is written in it. It clearly mean the book contain everything as narrative or what that written in it
I’m probably leaning towards agreeing with that too since I’ve been checking out characters with plot manipulation and seen one get plot manip for absorbing and restoring text (Erazor Djjnn)

@godofice if Erazor Djinn has plot hax for that alone, then it's wrong, plain and simple. History being contained in a text means jack shit unless we're giving every human being plot manipulation for writing history books.

History being contained in a text means jack shit unless we're giving every human being plot manipulation for writing history books.
Not at my PC but i will make a quick counter to this point, the comparison with human is a bad one, because human just write some texts into books, papers, etc....they/we didn't manipulating physical reality with it.

The definition of Plot manipulation and even Text manipulation, right on their page are, manipulating story, plot, texts to manipulating physical reality. In this situation, it is fitting the description as history which are actual physical timeline, written down in the scroll, which is also called books, as texts, manipulating it changing physical reality such as Towa changing her brother Dabura's fate so he alive, or Fu undone/reset every choices Future Warrior made and every results Future Warrior achieved, like nothing happen from the start. Even if we get too strict and specific with Metafiction statement and things, it is enough evidences for a Possibly Plot hax. I'm on phone so i can't link scans, you can see them on my OP

They're not literal stories, they're timelines sustained by the time scrolls. You have not proven at all that they're metafictional elements at all. If you cannot prove that they're metafictional elements they're controlling then this isn't passing for plot manipulation, which is the bare minimum requirement for it to pass.

They're not literal stories, they're timelines sustained by the time scrolls.
Sorry bro, what the scans stated goes against what you said, literally not sustaining, history is written down into the scroll/book as text
You have not proven at all that they're metafictional elements at all. If you cannot prove that they're metafictional elements they're controlling then this isn't passing for plot manipulation, which is the bare minimum requirement for it to pass
This is not the standard from what i seeing on our wiki, as so many profile got the power for being able to manipulating some books. And your counterargument is too sematic and specific which by this logic of your almost no profile get the power because they didn't drop a specific mention of metafiction, and like i said, if there is enough evidences to suggests the power you can get a Possibly rating, it is why Possibly exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back