• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Extreme cringe.

I've actually had cheeseless pizza before. It was actually pretty good, it was a "Barbecue Pizza" with Barbecue sauce, peppers and other stuff.

Yet again I also like Macaroni Pizza so maybe I'm just a freak.

Darkanine said:
I've actually had cheeseless pizza before. It was actually pretty good, it was a "Barbecue Pizza" with Barbecue sauce, peppers and other stuff.

Yet again I also like Macaroni Pizza so maybe I'm just a freak.
When will you trigger me?

Darkanine said:
I've had BBQ pizza, I love BBQ pizza though what I had I'm fairly certain it had cheese.

Reppuzan said:
@Soldier Also, what's wrong with Pineapple Pizza?

I've been eating cow stomach and jellyfish ever since I was a kid.
Everything, everything's wrong with Pineapple Pizza, I'm pretty sure it's outlawed in some states.

I've also had cow stomach, crickets and jellyfish not so much but I have had rat though. Still doesn't make Pineapple pizza any less an affront to nature.

On the topic of fast food. Taco Bell always introducing these new menu items that I become addicted to (i.e. the Beefy Crunch Burrito, the Cheesy Double Beef Burrito, the Quesalupa, the Naked Chicken Chips, etc.) only to suddenly discontinue them.

McDonald's introducing BOOKS as their Happy Meal toys. Yes, BOOKS.

ZeedMillenniummon89 said:
On the topic of fast food. Taco Bell always introducing these new menu items that I become addicted to (i.e. the Beefy Crunch Burrito, the Cheesy Double Beef Burrito, the Quesalupa, the Naked Chicken Chips, etc.) only to suddenly discontinue them.

McDonald's introducing BOOKS as their Happy Meal toys. Yes, BOOKS.
Anythings better than the McDonald comics

@Zeed

Meh, I'd be happy with books as long as they're large and interesting enough.

If you got to the fish markets in port towns like Numazu, you can watch the fishermen cut up fish, octopus, and squid alive and eat them while the parts are still moving.

That guy who goes to your sleepover, tells you to get under the sheets with him, then farts.

Washing a plastic container that's really, really oily.

Jiggly pork fat that looks like it bubbled up.

That schoolmate in elementary school that saw an oreo cookie fall beside the road sewer, get covered by sand and get soggy from being partly submerged in dirty water, and still eats it.

That girl that your dude friend introduces you to, and she gets your name very wrong (like misnaming "peanut butter" as "pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanocaniosis" level of wrong) 2 seconds later.

Fat guy bends over to pick something up and butt-cleavage reveals itself for the world to see.

Saggy, old lady boobs bouncing entering your peripheral vision.

Playing a youtube mix playlist while you're away from the computer, working, and the song "Friday" by Rebecca Black plays.

Eating "Balot" chicken egg and you feel the chick's undeveloped bones creaking and feathers tickling the inside of your mouth as you chew.

Public toilet flooring that's wet with black water.

Spider webs on the low ceiling of a public toilet.

Wearing slim flip flops and accidentally stepping on a warm pile of dogshit.

You stretch your arms up high as you looked up to yawn, only for birdshit to land near your open mouth.

A fly flies up your nose.

Finding people who share unfunny memes like it's the second coming of Mr. Bean.

People you ask a question with a one-word answer, but they tell its entire history instead.

People pronouncing names incorrectly even after it's pointed out to them.

For instance, I still know people who say, "Na-RU-to" rather than "NA-ru-to" despite the existence of the English Dub.

Literally any Deathstroke story that requires him to take on high-tier heroes like Wally West and Superman, since they HAVE to be ridden with PIS for Deathstroke to stand a modicum of a chance.

Reppuzan said:
Literally any Deathstroke story that requires him to take on high-tier heroes like Wally West and Superman, since they HAVE to be ridden with PIS for Deathstroke to stand a modicum of a chance.
Not even screwing around here; didn't they recently have a story like this where Deathstroke ended up gaining access to the Speed Force?

@MrKingOfNegativity

Yep, the Lazarus Contract.

Filled with BS Plotting like Wally West II helping Deathstroke after the latter kidnapped him, tortured him, drugged him, and interrogated him for an indefinite amount of time. Even worse was the fact that Deathstroke kidnapped Wally West in broad daylight while surrounded by the rest of the Titans without anyone else noticing because "he's Deathstroke".

Ended with Wally West on a pacemaker and Wally West II being kicked off the Teen Titans and joining Deathstroke.

I really hate the character at this point because he's shilled to the point of utter ridiculousness.

Don't even get me started on the current "Dark" storyline being written by Zack Snyder, which is using Batman as a conduit for an evil monstrosity from the "Dark Multiverse" named Barbatos. Not to mention the fact that the Court of Owls created a heavy metal called, "Batmanium".

Reppuzan said:
Filled with BS Plotting like Wally West II helping Deathstroke after the latter kidnapped him, tortured him, drugged him, and interrogated him for an indefinite amount of time. Even worse was the fact that Deathstroke kidnapped Wally West in broad daylight while surrounded by the rest of the Titans without anyone else noticing because "he's Deathstroke".
Reminds me of the scene in Injustice II where Deadshot sniped Barry Allen when he was at top speed. Injustice!Flash is still casually FTL for crying out loud..

@Darkanine

Ah yes, I remember that. Or the time in the current comics when Batman hit Barry Allen in the head with a freeze ray.

Nah. His Super Move was him slashing a few times, throwing his sword in the air, riddling the foe with bullets, and then kicking his sword into them. I probably mixed up the order...

What I meant was Flash's super move where he runs around the earth to deliver a punch to his opponent is that where FTL Flash comes from?

Nah, mostly because that's not FTL, I don't think.

Though there is a mini game where he's debatably FTL, and he runs around the earth 100 times against Superman.

Back