• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Extreme cringe.

My first thread was a silly question, the one after that was a stomp thread ovo

Then I hanged out on chat.

My first thread was about upgrading Rookie level Digimon to Universe level+

I mostly just did a ton of unwarranted stat upgrades. Upgrading MetalGreymon to Mountain level for having nuclear missiles and seriously downplayed Epic Battle Fantasy by putting them at Town level/Country level.

My first question here was "Could an omnipotent make another Omnipotent?" Yeah that didn't work well. Worst VS match I made was Luffy ( High 6-C ) vs Pegasus Seiya ( 6-C ) with speed unequal.

Probably name Guts into Gas

Everyone would be using nerf swords and wear fake armor

The plot would be some shit like "Gas" saying a princess. They'd change his appearance to give him an eyepatch and the worst we'd see would be like a bruise or something.

Yet somehow said foam swords can still cut just like the water guns in one piece still somehow managed to shoot bullets

They would have been offscreen punches by saying that Saitama handled them [Not killed], also Puri Prisoner would had clothes, Genos would have been an annoying Sidekick and Boros would have been an overconfident alien villain, which says bad puns and wants to destroy the earth not because he wanted to find a worthy opponent, but because he is evil.

Not really. After all, these are the people who protect the innocent minds of children from concepts such as death, firearms, bleeding, foreign cultures, foreign foods (especially the diabolical Onigiri), satanic symbols, and pretty much anything that would be considered safe viewing for someone aged 10 and above.

Soldier Blue said:
Not really. After all, these are the people who protect the innocent minds of children from concepts such as death, firearms, bleeding, foreign cultures, foreign foods (especially the diabolical Onigiri), satanic symbols, and pretty much anything that would be considered safe viewing for someone aged 10 and above.
Weirdly enough, 4kids TMNT had pretty much all of that, sans the satanic symbols.

Back