• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Extra additions to Garm's profile(God of War)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dread, don't aggravate this situation any further. I've already told Georr to shut up and wait for staff. Neither you or him should comment here any further and your disagreement has been taken into account. Now just wait for staff to weigh in.

So my disagreement/stance should be “invalid” or false, and therefore I am not allowed to comment in your thread, because it does not align with your accomplishments of the thread's outcome? This is some type of childish response.

Not sure if you want to argue further, but we can move this to RvR if you want.
Uhhh... Just agree to disagree.

I am not really aggravating this situation, but I don't think I should be in position to take his disrespectful or rude comments because I simply disagreed based on good reasons from someone else, frankly speaking.

Dread, you already voiced your disagrees based on my reasoning and Planck's, yes? Then that's a done deal. Disagreement noted and vote counted. Georr shouldn't have attacked first. I warned him for it. But you made the situation even worse engaging him in further conflict. Now, I will warn both parties for the last time, to stop, with a special emphasis on Georr's behavior.

Failure to comply will result in both of you getting reported to the RvR. I've been patient with this for as long as I have been, but even that has limits.

I am not really aggravating this situation, but I don't think I should be in position to take his disrespectful or rude comments because I simply disagreed based on good reasons from someone else, frankly speaking.
Don't worry I counted your disagreement. So, can we close the topic?

Dread, you already voiced your disagrees based on my reasoning and Planck's, yes? Then that's a done deal. Disagreement noted and vote counted. Georr shouldn't have attacked first. I warned him for it. But you made the situation even worse engaging him in further conflict. Now, I will warn both parties for the last time, to stop, with a special emphasis on Georr's behavior.

Failure to comply will result in both of you getting reported to the RvR. I've been patient with this for as long as I have been, but even that has limits.
I apologize.

I'm apologize too, I guess I came out a little hard and I shouldn't have done that
anime-cheeks.gif

I will say that some thread should probably be made to better elaborate cases like this because of how much they overlap. Garm is just presented as lacking these things but it's functionally the same as paradoxical nonexistence in a fight.

This is wrong and no I disagree. OP generally missed the fact that you are required to have nonexistent body. And this has been mentioned in NEP 2, NEP 3 would follow the same principle.
The physical body of every character with this ability has to be nonexistent.
Also, this is really nitpicking ngl? He simply cut the sentence, and forget the fact:
The character has to additionally have at least one combination of the following types:
He is required to have at least one combination of types if he would qualify.

????????????

The physical body of every character with this ability has to be nonexistent. That means that users always are Incorporeal, unless maybe they physically qualify for Paradoxical Nonexistence. The character has to additionally have at least one combination of the following types

I will say that some thread should probably be made to better elaborate cases like this because of how much they overlap. Garm is just presented as lacking these things but it's functionally the same as paradoxical nonexistence in a fight.
Man, I completely forgot this. 🗿 So you think it would be better to wait a little longer?

I'd rather we make a separate thread regarding this as a general topic instead of locking it down to specific verses.

Hard disagree, he just lacks a soul, nothing about it qualifies for NEP when he doesn't have an incorporeal body.

Hard disagree, he just lacks a soul, nothing about it qualifies for NEP when he doesn't have an incorporeal body.
He lacks not only the soul but also the four faculties. Although he has a body, would it not give him paradoxical non-existence to pretend that he does not exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back