• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Extella Arturia key CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yeah made a CRT to create a Extella key for Arturia.

First one contrary to all other "Top Servant" Arturia was summon by Moon cell to be the detterent force within the S.E.R.A.P.H to protect it from Altera/Sefar and to halt conflict between Tamamo and Nero.

Even if she call herself Saber Arturia in Extella sometines when she presented herself, Gawain tell that she was summoned in the Ruler class.

It shown here that she have Avalon with her even if we don't use it gameplay wise.

She have defeated a Tamamo that was using Regalia/Moon crux.

Nameless tell us that in is timeline she have destroyed the Velber Ark along with Altera (in Nameless Altera became the full destructive one and destroyed his world and S.E.R.A.P.H).

After defeating her in his route Gilgamesh tell she will now not be able to cut down the piece of Umbral star and let the mc proceed with Alter meaning that she was planning to do the same thing that what she so in Nameless timeline (and we know by Nameless and Archimedes that she can do it).

So Extella Arturia should have her own key with 2-A rating because she was able to beat Moon crux Tamamo, destroyed a FP Altera that alredy destroy the S.E.R.A.P.H and destoyed Velber Ark in Nameless timeline and actually praticaly all other Archimedes was in. (if people doesn't remember Velber Ark defense>Moon cell, tell in Nero profile)

In her equipment she should have Avalon naturally.

In term of resistance, she should potentialy resist what do regalia since Tammao wasn't able to defeat her by using this power.

And she actually doesn't have any counter feat to that tier as she was somewhat defeated only by gilgamesh who is the CCC one, and just retreat face to FP Nameless who is too rated as 2-A.
And even if you wanted to use extella link the only time we fight her she doesn't had any problems to fight all the servant of Hakuno combined lorewise.

Last edited:
Your telling me that the Mooncell can generate Avalon? Could just be an artistic touch not meant to mean anything.

But doesn't almost everyone in Extella series have a way to be scaled to 2-A?

Your telling me that the Mooncell can generate Avalon? Could just be an artistic touch not meant to mean anything.

But doesn't almost everyone in Extella series have a way to be scaled to 2-A?
Why it wouldn't? They never portrayed Excalibur with Avalon in any other work so don't understand why

No because nobody scale to arturia and none have feat like her whitout counter feat etc (for the one that are not already 2-A)

Why it wouldn't? They never portrayed Excalibur with Avalon in any other work so don't understand why

No because nobody scale to arturia and none have feat like her whitout counter feat etc (for the one that are not already 2-A)
if that truly is avalon one could insert an argument for 6D stuff.

What im saying is that due to the alternate routes that everyone has. they could all potentially scale to 2-A. not directly scale from artoria, but its been a while since i played extella.

if that truly is avalon one could insert an argument for 6D stuff.

What im saying is that due to the alternate routes that everyone has. they could all potentially scale to 2-A. not directly scale from artoria, but its been a while since i played extella.
Except that they mostly don't have direct feat and are most of them are contradicted by other when Arturia have many personnal feat +scaling feat and don't have any contradiction.

And actually i mean Avalon have no part in the arguments except that she could have it in her Standard Equipment section

Overall it does make sense to me. but the Avalon thing i don't like without more supporting feats, or proof.

Btw do you remember if Velber wanted to destroy the Earth or Humanity?
Civilization and everything with a conscience so God, human, beast etc

While I haven't played through Fate/EXTELLA yet, the points laid out all seem to make sense. The only thing that I'm iffy on is her possessing Ascalon. I'm not totally against it, but one throw away background image isn't the most concrete of evidence, especially if it is never referenced in game.

Right now, I'm in favour of adding a 2-A key for Extella Artoria, but I'll wait for any counter arguments just in case.

I mean in fate zero/stay nigh why she doesn't have avalon is because she have lost it and she still alive, but extella arturia is arturia of Moon cell i mean why he would have stored Excalibur without avalon?

It's not earth arturia so no reason to have the lose avalon

It's not like Avalon is out of the realm of possibilities for the Mooncell either considering it has its whole 8d wall thing, so a 6d thing isn't that much of a leap ovo

Anyway I agree with the op, it seems to make sense to me

I think most Top Servants (the ones summoned by Moon Cell itself) should be 2-A, and Arturia is the one with the most feats so I agree.

Neutral on Avalon bit.

I agree with the OP.

As for Avalon, I don't see any harm in adding it as optional equipment or a "possibly has Avalon"?

Thank you for the evaluation.

It is probably best to wait a bit for input from the other members that I notified though.

Yeah, everyone knows that Extella is the absolute peak of Servant wank, so them getting a 2-A key for it makes sense since there's reasons for it. But this Ruler Artoria having Avalon based on that room background, when it's never referenced in the game itself, makes me disagree with that bit.

We can go for a possibly or just not having it, i have show it since she not living arturia and we don't have the she loose avalon

Also, if we're taking the Artoria in EXTELLA as a Ruler instead of a Saber, shouldn't she have her own profile instead? Considering that all other Class variants of Artoria do, and her current Saber profile already has more keys than any Servant not named Space Ishtar.

Unrelated note: You mispelled SE.RA.PH.

Also, if we're taking the Artoria in EXTELLA as a Ruler instead of a Saber, shouldn't she have her own profile instead? Considering that all other Class variants of Artoria do, and her current Saber profile already has more keys than any Servant not named Space Ishtar.

Unrelated note: You mispelled SE.RA.PH.
We could but i don't know how we do profile lol

If everyone agrees she should have a key/profile, would it be worth creating one in a sandbox and discussing abilities etc?

Okay. Please elaborate regarding the accepted changes.

Artoria gets a new profile for her Ruler version in EXTELLA. Everyone else gets keys that scale to it due to the special nature of their summon in EXTELLA.
Okay. That is probably fine, as long as the changes have been accepted.

Artoria gets a new profile for her Ruler version in EXTELLA. Everyone else gets keys that scale to it due to the special nature of their summon in EXTELLA.
Everyone else as every Top servant? Or you count even perso like gawain?

Okay then who is okay to do it? Create ruler extella arturia profile and extella key to every top servant

Don't remember if they have new power
Stat amplification via moon crux, I think? IIRC everyone in Extella has that now.

Also, 2-A astolfo LES GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back