• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Explanation of Hulk feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in the Note for Hulk (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Hulk_(Marvel_Comics)) it's stated that him causing multiversal destruction(Savage Hulk) and destroying a universe with a thunderclap(Classic) would only put him at 3-A. Now, I'm aware these are considered as outliers, but I'm of a different opinion on that, and that is not what I need to talk about. What I want to talk about is how this only puts him at 3-A

In the feat of destroying a universe, which happened in The Incredible Hulk #126, it is shown that the universe Hulk was in contained asteroids and stars(based on the depiction of stars from comics of the same year) which should mean that the universe might also contain other objects that are made from stars(black holes etc.). Then, it was shown that Hulk's attack lit up the entire universe, which was previously so dark it was impossible for Hulk to see Dark-Crawler, who was a few feet in front of him. Then, Hulk destroyed the universe. This place was repeatedly mentioned to be a universe, both by Dark-Crawler and Stan Lee himself. Shouldn't thus feat, performed on Classic Hulk levels, put him to universe+ (2-C) in Savage state, who caused multiversal destruction by colliding with an amped Iron Clad?

Also, I had questions about Hulk's temporal feats, Hulk has shown to be capable of punching through time storms, and also through time itself from Indestructible Hulk, by grabbing a small piece of metal, and it was also shown that freezing time didn't stop the Hulk. What Tier are these feats in?

Lighting up the entire universe is only a 4-B feat

Punching through time isnt an AP feat, its hax

No, Mogo's feat involved lighting up the entirety of the universe

"The Green Lantern Corps are trapped in a dying, lightless universe with no way to escape. They need a source of light to be able to guide themselves through the darkness, but for that to work the light would have to be seen across the entire universe. So the Lantern Mogo steps up for the job, acting as a beacon in an otherwise starless universe, allowing the Lanterns across the universe to reach him."

He didn't cause multiversal destruction. He caused earthquakes across a supposedly infinite number of planets, with the shockwaves transmitted through the Crossroads, an interdimensional nexus.

WeeklyBattles said:
No, Mogo's feat involved lighting up the entirety of the universe
"The Green Lantern Corps are trapped in a dying, lightless universe with no way to escape. They need a source of light to be able to guide themselves through the darkness, but for that to work the light would have to be seen across the entire universe. So the Lantern Mogo steps up for the job, acting as a beacon in an otherwise starless universe, allowing the Lanterns across the universe to reach him."
But in the scan he's only lighting up like a star, see

Screenshot 2017-12-25-14-46-02-130 com.android.chrome

Anyway, I think that the Hulk simply destroyed a pocket universe, which is a High 3-A feat at best.

@BMW

Whether or not Mogo's feat should be considered incorrect or not, the math isn't. That calc uses luminosity across the universe.

Antvasima said:
Anyway, I think that the Hulk simply destroyed a pocket universe, which is a High 3-A feat at best.
But that was Classic Hulk, not Savage. I'm talking Savage Hulk stats, who should be 2-C because he caused multiversal destruction.

Assaltwaffle said:
@BMW
Whether or not Mogo's feat should be considered incorrect or not, the math isn't. That calc uses luminosity across the universe.
Not saying the feat is wrong

When did the Hulk cause multiversal destruction?

At the crossroads when he collided with Iron Clad, each portal there was a link to a world of its own, thereby being a link to singular universes, in which according to the panel he caused waves of infinite destruction.

Antvasima said:
He didn't cause multiversal destruction. He caused earthquakes across a supposedly infinite number of planets, with the shockwaves transmitted through the Crossroads, an interdimensional nexus.
Each portal in the crossroads was a link to it's own world, and when he collided with Iron Clad, waves of infinite destruction passed through all of them. That should be 2-C

It doesn't work like that. Spreaking his shockwaves avross an infinite 3-D area through interdimensional portals is a High 3-A feat. Destroying infinite 4-D continuums by encompassing all of them in a 5-D attack is 2-A.

I never said he's 2-A, he should be 2-C is what I said.

By the wiki, multi-universe level is stated to be

"Characters who can destroy and/or create up to 1000 universal space-time continuums."

Classic Hulk is capable of 3-A feats, logically Savage Hulk should be a tier above that, considering he did cause infinite destruction across multiple universes(seperate worlds) and was far more stronger than Classic

I have already explained why he did not perform anything beyond High 3-A. My apologies, but I simply do not have the time and energy to keep going in circles and repeating myself, so I will close this thread now. I would appreciate if you permanently drop the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back