• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Expanding the Pokemon verse page

Look boys, we've got tons of blogs that explain the verse, the tier 2-As and pokemon physiology and yet nothing is on the main verse page.
My proposal is adding a bunch of these blogs to a section in the verse page.
What blogs do you think need to be there? My proposal is "pokemon called gods" by executor, the 2-A explanations by Kukui and the new page explaining the pokemon physical characteristics by FinePoint.
Anything else?

I currently know of no reasoning to oppose this, & I presume it's reasonable, so I tentatively agree to this.

Yes, it makes an abundance of sense for these pages to be listed somewhere on the verse page.

What blogs do you think need to be there? My proposal is "pokemon called gods" by executor, the 2-A explanations by Kukui and the new page explaining the pokemon physical characteristics by FinePoint.
Agreed on the 2-A explanation, and we've agreed to add the Pokemon profile standards page on another thread. We could add Pokemon Called Gods as well, but it's been pointed out to me on this thread that the blog is incomplete and shouldn't be used on our profiles atm.

Agreed on the 2-A explanation, and we've agreed to add the Pokemon profile standards page on another thread. We could add Pokemon Called Gods as well, but it's been pointed out to me on this thread that the blog is incomplete and shouldn't be used on our profiles atm.
whilst incomplete, especially with the latest games coming out, it is still an entire museum of scans and translations that help people understand it a lot more than just kukui's explanations.

Hmm, I do agree. Maybe it'd be better if Executor got the final say on this though?

Hmm, I do agree. Maybe it'd be better if Executor got the final say on this though?
sure. It's just that it answers countless questions that keep appearing about the CT. We could avoid many of them if we simply link it to the main page.

My blog is incomplete in the sense of lacking the explanations for the hax and attack potency. But for the cosmology itself and the working of the Creation Trio, it's mostly complete only lacking information from Legends Arceus, and they were all basically already stated in my blog only as a "vague statement" before Legends Arceus basically confirmed most of everything.

If it's just about the workings of the Trios, then it should already be fine. For now I have no plans of updating with information from Legends Arceus until I'm able of playing the game directly.

My blog is incomplete in the sense of lacking the explanations for the hax and attack potency. But for the cosmology itself and the working of the Creation Trio, it's mostly complete only lacking information from Legends Arceus, and they were all basically already stated in my blog only as a "vague statement" before Legends Arceus basically confirmed most of everything.

If it's just about the workings of the Trios, then it should already be fine. For now I have no plans of updating with information from Legends Arceus until I'm able of playing the game directly.
I am currently waiting for all major Pokemon Supporters to play the game by themselves so my CRT can be re-opened, so it obviously includes you.

So, when you have the opportunity to play the game, please let us know in the Legend Arceus Discussion thread.

I am currently waiting for all major Pokemon Supporters to play the game by themselves so my CRT can be re-opened, so it obviously includes you.

So, when you have the opportunity to play the game, please let us know in the Legend Arceus Discussion thread.
Good news for you then, I just finished the Post-Game Story a couple hours ago.

Back