• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

executive power

my question is that the members' words about the way the wiki works are of no value or the administrators are accepted no matter how ridiculous and they manage things the way they want, so even though they are so unreasonable, they have what they say and what all the rest of the members oppose. they can even judge

It’s... not? The people running the CRTs and stuff still provide arguments and are still very, very important. However, every CRT requires a bunch of Staff approval at minimum because that’s their job. These sorts of people are here to moderate, and without the Give-All-Take-All system of Moderator Approval, every CRT would simply become an Argumentum ad populum, or Appeal to Popularity.

At least, that’s what I get from it.

It’s... not? The people running the CRTs and stuff still provide arguments and are still very, very important. However, every CRT requires a bunch of Staff approval at minimum because that’s their job. These sorts of people are here to moderate, and without the Give-All-Take-All system of Moderator Approval, every CRT would simply become an Argumentum ad populum, or Appeal to Popularity.

At least, that’s what I get from it.
It may not be on all pages and crt's, but unfortunately, I have seen things done with admin power in some crt that I saw before and after entering this wiki

After I posted this post, I realized that there were too many members leaving the wiki for this reason, I hope we can get it back in the fix.

I did more than one controversial revision, and most of the time the opposition being admin didn't come into play at all.

A lot of people who complains about it are mainly mad because their revision got refused; although there's no denying that some admin sure use their privileges in all the wrong ways.

Plenty different examples, I don't want to call out names to make controversy. I'm there for barely 1.5 years, but I have noticed quite a lot of that happening.

That’s a bad example. Not only was it a heavily controversial topic, and they let certain knowledgeable members who aren’t staff discuss on the otherwise staff-only thread, but they explained their reasoning for everything in the first post. If you were trying to make a point, a better example would be with the Undertale CRT made by Eficiente who didn’t let any non-staff post, deleted messages and it wasn’t even that controversial.

That’s a bad example. Not only was it a heavily controversial topic, and they let certain knowledgeable members who aren’t staff discuss on the otherwise staff-only thread, but they explained their reasoning for everything in the first post. If you were trying to make a point, a better example would be with the Undertale CRT made by Eficiente who didn’t let any non-staff post, deleted messages and it wasn’t even that controversial.
Before that, Matthew has statements like I'm going to drop the bleach from behind or like you did with lies, and it's obvious that he's after such a thing so why only the management so why the members have no say lol

Sera isn't Matthew tho. A guy saying one thing don't make the entire group the same. The reason is explained in the post.

Tho in Eficiente case there's the issue with GER revision.

Sera isn't Matthew tho. A guy saying one thing don't make the entire group the same. The reason is explained in the post.

Tho in Eficiente case there's the issue with GER revision.
As a follower of Bleach crt's and discussions, I haven't seen bleach fans do anything toxic, despite their extremely logical and insightful speech, not being given a say in their favorite anime I think it's not true

It has been a month since I opened this title and I could not get the answer to my question, but it is a fact that either you are a staff member here or your words do not matter. the presence of the members fully ornamental staff does whatever

Then here I ask again why, while the staff is omnipotent, 10000000 members do not matter.

Back