• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Evil Cater666WAT vs MLPlover2011 (Composite) vs Arceus (Exaggerated and Wanked) vs Shaggy Rogers (Overexaggerated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cater546WAT said:
Eternal figure said:
Shaggy murders
Cater with SERENITY
GOD OF SERENITY TURNS OFF ALL YOUR ULTRA INSTINCTS :)
Shaggy has ascended and transcended past the need for tiers and is ultimately tierless and has a tier at the same time encompassing all tiers all at once even the ones that are above him. He casually busts Omniverses on a daily basis, not to mention he's superior to even The-One-Above-All. Shaggy takes this without even regarding the God of Serenity's existence.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
Eternal figure said:
Shaggy murders
Cater with SERENITY
Shaggy has ascended and transcended past the need for tiers and is ultimately tierless and has a tier at the same time encompassing all tiers all at once even the ones that are above him. He casually busts Omniverses on a daily basis, not to mention he's superior to even The-One-Above-All. Shaggy takes this without even regarding the God of Serenity's existence.
No matter what this pathetic Scooby Doo character will do with me… I still above him no matter what :)

Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
Eternal figure said:
Shaggy murders
Cater with SERENITY
No matter what this pathetic Scooby Doo character will do with me… I still above him no matter what :)
Dude, did you even read what I said?

"Shaggy has ascended and transcended past the need for tiers and is ultimately tierless and has a tier at the same time encompassing all tiers all at once even the ones that are above him."

TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
Eternal figure said:
Shaggy murders
Cater with SERENITY
"Shaggy has ascended and transcended past the need for tiers and is ultimately tierless and has a tier at the same time encompassing all tiers all at once even the ones that are above him."
Evil Cater: *ERASES SHAGGY* *ERASES Shaggy has ascended and transcended past the need for tiers and is ultimately tierless and has a tier at the same time encompassing all tiers all at once even the ones that are above him*

Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
Eternal figure said:
Shaggy murders
Cater with SERENITY
Evil Cater: *ERASES SHAGGY*
*ERASES Shaggy has ascended and transcended past the need for tiers and is ultimately tierless and has a tier at the same time encompassing all tiers all at once even the ones that are above him*
Logan paul: *Rewrites what Evil Cater erased and then proceeds to kick his ass even easier than Rainbow Dash did Starscream*

TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
Eternal figure said:
Shaggy murders
Cater with SERENITY
Evil Cater: *ERASES SHAGGY* '*ERASES Shaggy has ascended and transcended past the need for tiers and is ultimately tierless and has a tier at the same time encompassing all tiers all at once even the ones that are above him*'
Logan paul: *Rewrites what Evil Cater erased and then proceeds to kick his ass even easier than Rainbow Dash did Starscream*
Cater: *Uses SERENITY and ***** Logan far easier than this*

Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
Eternal figure said:
Shaggy murders
Cater with SERENITY
Evil Cater: *ERASES SHAGGY* '*ERASES Shaggy has ascended and transcended past the need for tiers and is ultimately tierless and has a tier at the same time encompassing all tiers all at once even the ones that are above him*'
Are you kidding me?

Logan paul: *Uses his forms of Regenerationn and immortality to be unharmed by SERENITY and fires his taser, instantly killing Cater and every single atom that made up him and negating all possible negations of the past, present, future, and eternity*

TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
Eternal figure said:
Shaggy murders
Cater with SERENITY
Are you kidding me?
Logan paul: *Uses his forms of Regenerationn and immortality to be unharmed by SERENITY and fires his taser, instantly killing Cater and every single atom that made up him and negating all possible negations of the past, present, future, and eternity*
Cater: *Still stomps him without even existing*

Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
Eternal figure said:
Shaggy murders
Cater with SERENITY
Are you kidding me?
Now you're just getting desperate. How can someone whose very existence was atomized or erased, move, much less stomp someone?

Logan paul: *Regenerates and is unaffected due to having all forms of immortality and Regenerationn*

TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
Eternal figure said:
Shaggy murders
Cater with SERENITY
Are you kidding me?
Now you're just getting desperate. How can someone whose very existence was atomized or erased, move, much less stomp someone?
Logan paul: *Regenerates and is unaffected due to having all forms of immortality and Regenerationn*
Cater was under the influence of Kyouka Suigetsu.
You were under completely Hypnosis, you never erased Shaggy and you are already dead.

(not supposed to take side on your own character but whatever.)

Comet-Hale-Boop said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
Eternal figure said:
Shaggy murders
Cater with SERENITY
Are you kidding me?
Cater was under the influence of Kyouka Suigetsu.
You were under completely Hypnosis, you never erased Shaggy and you are already dead.
(not supposed to take side on your own character but whatever.)
Kyouka Suigetsu from that ******** anime Bleach?

Dude, that anime's buns.

No offense.

Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
Anub arak heroes of the storm by plank 69-d9959un
ONLY Anub'Arak could be added in my notable LOSES
Anub'Arak is pathetic compared to Shaggy.
YOUR ARGUMANET IS INVALID, SORRY
Actually Shaggy is pathetic compared to Anub'Arak because did you understand that ANUB'ARAK'S ARGUMENTS CANNOT BE MATCHED!
I'm not a ******** loser whose momma is gay, so your arguement is also invalid, sorry.

Shaggy has ascended and transcended past the need for tiers and is ultimately tierless and has a tier at the same time encompassing all tiers all at once even the ones that are above him. Including Anub'Arak's tier and beyond.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
Actually Shaggy is pathetic compared to Anub'Arak because did you understand that ANUB'ARAK'S ARGUMENTS CANNOT BE MATCHED!
I'm not a ******** loser whose momma is gay, so your arguement is also invalid, sorry.
Shaggy has ascended and transcended past the need for tiers and is ultimately tierless and has a tier at the same time encompassing all tiers all at once even the ones that are above him. Including Anub'Arak's tier and beyond.
Evil Cater: *ERASES SHAGGY* *ERASES Shaggy has ascended and transcended past the need for tiers and is ultimately tierless and has a tier at the same time encompassing all tiers all at once even the ones that are above him*

Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:

TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
Logan paul: *Rewrites what Evil Cater erased and then proceeds to kick his ass even easier than Rainbow Dash did Starscream
Cater: *Uses SERENITY and ***** Logan far easier than this*Are you kidding me? Logan paul: *Uses his forms of Regenerationn and immortality to be unharmed by SERENITY and fires his taser, instantly killing Cater and every single atom that made up him and negating all possible negations of the past, present, future, and eternity* Cater: *Still stomps him without even existing*Now you're just getting desperate. How can someone whose very existence was atomized or erased, move, much less stomp someone?

Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
Logan paul: *Rewrites what Evil Cater erased and then proceeds to kick his ass even easier than Rainbow Dash did Starscream
Cater: *Uses SERENITY and ***** Logan far easier than this*Are you kidding me?
Logan paul: *Uses his forms of Regenerationn and immortality to be unharmed by SERENITY and fires his taser, instantly killing Cater and every single atom that made up him and negating all possible negations of the past, present, future, and eternity* Cater: *Still stomps him without even existing*Now you're just getting desperate. How can someone whose very existence was atomized or erased, move, much less stomp someone?

Logan paul is smugly triumphant.

And Shaggy murders no matter what the **** you say.

No but guys seriously stop quoting large blocks of text. It makes the thread nigh-unreadable.

Just quote each other like this: @TheDarkSide857

Shaggy takes this without even existing in his supreme ultimate god form.

What is this form you ask? I connot describe and you have not seen it before because having a description of it is downplaying it so much that shaggy will come and joabdhsbcgdasbcfskdgyukrfnjiaogdtufebjgvdghugduchbsbajbdhsadbsj

Smileyface39 said:
What is this form you ask? I connot describe and you have not seen it before because having a description of it is downplaying it so much that shaggy will come and joabdhsbcgdasbcfskdgyukrfnjiaogdtufebjgvdghugduchbsbajbdhsadbsj
Shaggy is dead
This Shaggy LITERALLY MURDERS even better than other versions

Cater546WAT said:
Smileyface39 said:
Shaggy is dead
More like this version:

[1]

TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
Smileyface39 said:
Shaggy is dead
More like this version:
[1]
not this pathetic weakling

Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
Smileyface39 said:
Shaggy is dead
More like this version:
[1]
your mom is a pathetic weakling

TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
Smileyface39 said:
Shaggy is dead
More like this version:
[1]
I'm not wrong at all…

Cater546WAT has completrly ascended and transcended past the need for tiers and is completely absolutely totally awesomely unimaginably tierless and has a tier at the same time encompassing ABSOLUTELY all tiers all at once even the ones that are completely absolutely totally awesomely unimaginably above him. Including Shaggy's tier and even FURTHER beyond.

Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Cater546WAT said:
Smileyface39 said:
Shaggy is dead
More like this version:
[1]
I'm not wrong at all…
Cater546WAT has completrly ascended and transcended past the need for tiers and is completely absolutely totally awesomely unimaginably tierless and has a tier at the same time encompassing ABSOLUTELY all tiers all at once even the ones that are completely absolutely totally awesomely unimaginably above him. Including Shaggy's tier and even FURTHER beyond.
Except Shaggy was the one who mastered it, so its a self-sustaining paradox where Cater and Shaggy is both whatever the hell you wrote and i wrote.

Its obviously a Stalemate or Inconclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back