• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Evidence that shows Alternity are multiverse-busters ?

Can someone show me some quotes or scans that shows Alternity are capable of one-shooting the multiverse? I don't really understand how being a 10-Dimensional beings make them multiversal, thier best feat is slicing a galaxy in half. Maybe I was just missing something while I read, but can anyone show some proof ?

So, both Hytherion and Alternity are greater than Primus and Unicron, yet Megatron summoned 6 Hytherions out of the void and defeated Alternity ? Wow

I'm not familiar with the verse, but they should be of that level due to being 10-dimensional. This is of course unless there is something which contradicts them being 10-dimensional.

Well, sometimes fiction explicitly contradicts basic geometry for higher-dimensional beings. We usually tend to delete such pages, as they do not fit into our tiering system.

If the Alternity and Hytherion are explicitly not treated as nearly as powerful as their dimensional tiering would imply, we might have to do so, and/or remove the ratings relating to this for characters with other forms, whichever the case may be.

Indeed.

Just keep in mind that your best feat being relatively low is not the same as your dimensional status being questioned or contradicted.

Back