• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 20

"Great. Also, too bad for Abdul Al-Khmeristan. It's going to be a boring funeral were I must fake grief for a person I barely knew... Well, I'll ask the other leaders if they accept."

I slash my hand at thug 5's head with an errie accuracy while using Null Tempus to undo me absorbing the energy, as that was clearly not a good idea, and instead, i use my neon powers to sub-atomically destablize the energy

RRTheEndMan said:
"Great. Also, too bad for Abdul Al-Khmeristan. It's going to be a boring funeral were I must fake grief for a person I barely knew... Well, I'll ask the other leaders if they accept."
[Assume this was before I left] "Thanks alot"

"I see no reason why not, its similar to earth but 2 times bigger and humanity died out long ago meaning it has an abundant amount of resources"

PsychoWarper said:
"I see no reason why not, its similar to earth but 2 times bigger and humanity died out long ago meaning it has an abundant amount of resources"
"That's great! Thanks in advance. I'll be going now"

Thug 5 loses his head and dies and gas comes from him.

Thug 6's energy explodes in a nuclear way, destroying everything in a 5 km area.

Thug 1 tries to stab Walter with a spear.

Thug 2 fires a weird chain of air at Big guy, causing vibrations on his atoms.

Thug 3 tries to explode Big guy's soul with a laser.

I can't see trough illusions, but I lost the signal of many electrical things that a person would bring in another dimension, saw people disappearing through cameras and satellites's memories and now can listen to what you're saying thanks to an abadoned cell phone you're nearby to, so I understand that something happened. I don't care to avoid angering the FoO

RRTheEndMan said:
I can't see trough illusions, but I lost the signal of many electrical things that a person would bring in another dimension, saw people disappearing through cameras and satellites's memories and now can listen to what you're saying thanks to an abadoned cell phone you're nearby to, so I understand that something happened. I don't care to avoid angering the FoO
[When did you get so much control over technology? That's my thing]

Back