• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta/Registration 2

What does that do?

Armando gets his powers and resistence from SCP-3396, and it's vague as to whether the magic resistence of 3731's is High 3-A or possibly 1-B

Flare and Ultimate completely ignore Magic Resistance.

Spider Kaiju said:
What does that do?
Armando gets his powers and resistence from SCP-3396, and it's vague as to whether the magic resistence of 3731's is High 3-A or possibly 1-B

ok

have they been shown to ignore either infinite 3-D or at least 6-digit dimensional magic resistence?

What does that do? Armando gets his powers and resistence from SCP-3396, and it's vague as to whether the magic resistence of 3731's is High 3-A or possibly 1-B

ok

have they been shown to ignore either infinite 3-D or at least 6-digit dimensional magic resistence?

Well, out of the magic attacks I know for sure that ignores Magic Resistance, Ultima is the most powerful, it deals strong non-elemental damage to all party members in the final battle. At this point in the game, you have strong magic resistance that might allow most 3rd tier level magic cause 0 damage against you. Kefka's magic is still powerful enough to puncture your defenses and injure you badly.

>"Kefka's magic can damage someone with at least High 3-A magic resistence"

yeah no

you can still just sub-atomically destroy me by breathing in my general direction tho

Hl3 or bust said:
>"Kefka's magic can damage someone with at least High 3-A magic resistence"

yeah no

you can still just sub-atomically destroy me by breathing in my general direction tho
Well, as it turns out, Kefka's special ability called "Havoc Wing" is purely physical, and deals heavy damage.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Also if i remember correctly Flare and Ultima are not magic, just energy manip.
I think you may be trying to help, but no, Flare and Ultima are just magic spells. But Kefka has more up his sleeve than just spells.

Massively Hypersonic (Kept up with Saber, Lancer, and Berserker, comparable to his Prototype self and Enkidu, who is this fast. Piloted the Vimana, which easily outpaced a fighter jet elevated to the level of a Noble Phantasm by Lancelot's Knight of Owner. Fought against True Archer, whose arrows can bypass the lightning bolts fired by his Auto-Defensors in Fate/strange fake).

I hope the limit will be 5-A, because I'm not familiar with most of the more useful characters in the lower half of of the 5th tier.

Back