• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World Meta 16

The same tournament that made me flip out yesterda-YOU GET THE POINT. I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN PUT IN THE STUPID THING.

Well shit.

Also I have like

12 different desperate plans to win against Walter

All of which are like

Probably not going to work.

"Unfair"

Do not talk to me about unfair.

I am about to fight a guy who can stop time, warp space, throw quantum wrecking black holes, mind hax the entire planet, and regenerate from being reduced to a single atom.

You yourself have mind hax resistance negating mind hax, the ability to see the entire past and future and learn literally everything about anyone you look at, and you passively warp reality to give yourself the solution to every problem you have.

Do not tell me that the single hax I have is unfair.

Oh, like mind-hax-resistance-negating mind hax is unfair? Like the ability to warp reality to give you the solution to every single problem you may have even if that solution literally does not exist is unfair?

You're being pretty hypocritical from where I'm standing

Considering you can choose what happens and have literally the entire timeline to yourself, I'd say it's not the best comparison.

Look dude, people are a bit harsh with your hax, but that would have been banned while I was GM. Now everyone's been nerfed. Do the math.

Monarch Laciel said:
Oh, like mind-hax-resistance-negating mind hax is unfair? Like the ability to warp reality to give you the solution to every single problem you may have even if that solution literally does not exist is unfair?

You're being pretty hypocritical from where I'm standing
Besides, only one of those is under my control, and Overlord has already restricted it so it cannot be incap on its own.

"The entire timeline"

I'm not controlling the entire timeline, I am selecting what happens in the immediate future in a small area around myself.

Monarch Laciel said:
"The entire timeline"

I'm not controlling the entire timeline, I am selecting what happens in the immediate future in a small area around myself.
If you can explain the drawbacks to such a skill, like I did with mine, it'd be perfectly fine and I'd be willing to accept it.

It's a Returner skill, so it's physically and mentally exhausting to use.

It can only choose what is possible, so if there is no chance of me surviving it, I'm dead.

It's less powerful than my luck because it is subject to human error - if I make the wrong possibility happen, I have to deal with that, while my luck would never do that.

By using his talent Schrodinger is freely able to manipulate probability. By concentrating he can see every probability. He also has the ability to choose any possible result of an action involving him. For example, if he's shot and killed by a gun he can choose the result of him not being killed by the gun, and thus survive as if nothing had happened. Similarly, when faced with a huge number of attacks such as multiple bullets he can choose the result of him avoiding them all to remain unscathed despite putting no effort in dodging them.

That sounds extremely exhausting. We may even have to provide healing support for you to use it.

Also, you have Servant Luck on top of that, so surviving impossibilities and possibilities is possible both times.

Yobobojojo said:
Also, Human error is a minimal issue when you can see the possibilities yourself.
Immediate future possibilities.

It's entirely possible I make the wrong things happen so that in the end there is no possibility but death.

Yobobojojo said:
By using his talent Schrodinger is freely able to manipulate probability. By concentrating he can see every probability. He also has the ability to choose any possible result of an action involving him. For example, if he's shot and killed by a gun he can choose the result of him not being killed by the gun, and thus survive as if nothing had happened. Similarly, when faced with a huge number of attacks such as multiple bullets he can choose the result of him avoiding them all to remain unscathed despite putting no effort in dodging them.
He barely has to think to use it and can spam it according to this.

Back