• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 8

The heat coming off the this guy just gets worse as i get closer, although i'm able to stand it until i get used to it

I keep attacking the Destroyer

"GWAAAAAAHHHHH"

I remember that I can easily regenerate this, but it still hurts a lot.

"Asura's power is self destructive. Right."

I pick up by broken arm and realizing it's getting pretty hot in here. Both from me generating Mantra and that other guy being a living campfire.

@Hl3: Juturu has Ster Pletinum punch you in the face, launching you back hundreds of feet.

I allow the others to see the fire that surrounds me and "throw" another slash at the Destroyer.

@Hl3: The spine is snapped, cracked, and popped.

@Psycho: Ster Pletinum tries to block but is cut again.

"Impossible, nobody can break my spine!"

''I punch Jurutu in the face with my other arm''

As the moisture/water around me is slowly vaporized, the plants shrivel up and burn and the rocks/metal around start to melt I think,

"I really need to exit this form NOW"

As I start slashing multiple more times aiming at vital spots.

@DMUA: "Impossible, nobody can-" he is interrupted with the punch.

@Psycho: Ster Pletinum loses an arm. It then sends several hundred of the same slashes that you have been using back at you.

With one arm, I start punching him way more

"MANLYMANLYMANLYMANLYMANLYMANLYMANLYMANLYMANLYMANLYMANLY"

MANLY

With the final punch, he's blasted away.

"I never got time to explainhowmystandcancopyeverythiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-"

He trails off, as he's been blasted across the country.

As my arm starts healing due to me being in a safe zone, I start to collect my thoughts.

"Let's see here... Every one of my abilities comes from a drive... Henderson wanted his lawn gnomes back and then wanted to protect his girl, Gergy wanted to protect his girl and keep their love together, and Asura has immense rage due to his love unraveling... They all have something in common, but I'm in way too much pain to figure out what. And, this aspect of the job still isn't my specialty."

I sit down for a while and wait for the healing to finish.

It's at that moment that he realized that [Yobo Blue] had been watching the entire thing in stark silence.

I stand there covered in extremely deep lacerations and slashes and exit Bankai,

"Ow" I say as I fall backwards.

I went to Japan after the Arizona shitfest. I'm in a place called Tochigi, they said the strawberries are really nice here, and they're damn right. I'm sitting here in the park, eating my favorite fruit, reflecting on what I even want to do in this world. I'm basically a demigod but I'm not that type of guy, I'm just a normal dude, playing video games in the free time, doing underpaid work, loves family and just having normal life. Why the hell am I sent here? Why do I exist?

As the questions appearing in my head, I took another bite of strawberry. Oh God, this is really good.

"Hey, I found a really weird game but I think it's the type of game you described. The other two in stock were just other versions of the NES games I showed you."

I take a look at the box, then look at Silas, then look back at the box, then look back at Silas.

"... Is this a joke ?"

"Ppffff"

I go inside, take a muffin and then come back.

"Well, at least you tried."

I then give the muffin to Silas.

"Come in, let's see if Gyromite is decent or not."

I then enter inside the house and go next to Liberty.

I pull my phone out of hammerspace and check what time is it.

When you reach the destroyer, he stands up to face you.

"That as the last straw, nobody-"

He is cut off as his threat is slit open by one of the farmiliar small white creatures.

I eat the muffin.

"Thanks."

Man, I was really starting to get worried he didn't like me.

I come inside and pull out the NES and start up Gyromite.

I keep sleeping despite the fact that a game box was just broken by being slammed on someone's head.

Back