• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 29

They go to the largest building in the city and enter from the front. They walk through the reception hall to the elevators. The elevator door opens and it has enough room to fit all the Jingos in it.

"minus ten" Sanne says. The elevator starts moving downwards quickly. After a few seconds it stops and the doors open into a hallway.

The rest of the Jingos step out of the elevator too.

"This are our living quarters" Sanne says.

Further up in the hallway a door opens and a ma walks out. He sees the Jingos and notices the two new members. He walks towards the group and bows a little. "You must be the new captain and the new first lieutenant. My name is Albert, it's a pleasure to meet you" he says.

Albert looks at Patrick with a slightly confused face. "I thought you had your own house Sir Patrick. Did you decide to come and live with the rest of the Jingos?"

"Alright, lets do this" a golden portal appears and the treaty falls on to the table then another portal appears and drops a pen on the table.

I then sign the treaty and slide it over to Whyr.

I take back the treaty and put it back in the portal,

"Ill head back now, you should probably announce this event to your people"

"I'll introduce Sir Patrick and Sir Barian to their apartments" Albert nods at the other Jingos.

"Follow me then" he says to Patrick and Barian.

"Sure"

I respond to him.

I then turn towards the Jingos and say

"Goodnight everyone."

I then start following Albert

"Bye" the Jingos respond.

Albert induces both Patrick and Barian to their respective rooms. They both have a bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room.

He then goes on to to show where the training hall, the pool, the glass underwater room, the recreation room and the garage are. It turns out the entirety of the living quarters of the Jingos is under sea level.

PsychoWarper said:
I take back the treaty and put it back in the portal,
"Ill head back now, you should probably announce this event to your people"
"Don't worry, we're on live TV"

@Crmson

Perry uses the sand from the sea floor to create a bunch of giant maws and try to use them to bite on you

"Goodnight Jack"

I say to my summon, which had followed me from the pub, as I de-summon him.

I then jump on my bed and wait for Ellis to enter my room start thinking about how I forgot to scan Albert and Whyr.

[You lewd Lizard]

While going back to my living quarters I run into Albert.

"Good night, Lord nauth" he says.

"Good night, Albert. Your timing is perfect. Could you ready a bath for me?" I ask him.

"Right away my lord" he says before going off to do so.

I'm sitting in the bath with only part of my head and my feet above water. I think back to everything that happened. I think about the flashbacks and how I got this dark feeling from them. What happened before I met Omni? Why can't I remember?

Back