• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
[TFW you took Mario that seems like having OP hax but you don't know how they work and you're againsty a guy with space-time hax, fate hax and nigh-omniscience tier precog]

"Oh, I'm going to die soon! Can spectators talk to fighters to distract them?"

RRTheEndMan said:
[TFW you took Mario that seems like having OP hax but you don't know how they work and you're againsty a guy with space-time hax, fate hax and nigh-omniscience tier precog]

"Oh, I'm going to die soon! Can spectators talk to fighters to distract them?"
[Isn't that Xavier?]

[You either fight or don't have anything to do. Why don't you want to fight anyway?]

[Because I'm too chicken and I have to deal with life. There! I said it!]

[Listen. I have things to do in life. I have bad grades, I have to go out more, and some others. I don't wanna have to deal with more pressure over an RP.]

Christian Higdon said:
[Listen. I have things to do in life. I have bad grades, I have to go out more, and some others. I don't wanna have to deal with more pressure over an RP.]
[I see. Then you'll just be a spectator I guess. Make sure to tell this to overlord tho. gl with irl stuff]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back