• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overlord775 said:
"For first thing, i'll have to make a few changes to the power sets of the group"
"For exemple"

He then moves his arm at immesurable speeds toward Xavier, pulling out a growing poker card out of him.

Xavier is no longer able to use the powers of Captain Atom, as they are now inside that card.

I can feel Xavier getting weaker… "Judge-" I try to cast a spell towards the green man, but get cut off by… [Finish the sentence however you like Overlord{

Kabus grabbed his own remote and tried to give himself his voice.

"On the news today-"

"Never gonna give you up, never-"

He kept flipping through.

Blahblah9755 said:
I can feel Xavier getting weaker… "Judge-" I try to cast a spell towards the green man, but get cut off by… [Finish the sentence however you like Overlord{
You get cought off by Lord English changing Judgement's cast time to 100 years and negates the possibility to null the attack's execution.

"Now, now, there's no need to try fighting me, i'm several infinite infinities above you."

PsychoWarper said:
I start coughing and drop to a knee "W-what the hell?" I say confused.
"I'm just switching things up"

He says as the card from before starts flashing green and purple for a few seconds, before returning white

"Now, take this back"

He says as he offers back the card to Xavier

I stand and reluctantly grab the card.

[Also shouldnt Hl3 get this to since hes more broken then me?]

Yobobojojo said:
"So, are we going to resume the tournament?"
"Shut up and just wait, i still have changes to make"

He then telekinetically pulls out cards, like the one from Xavier earlier, from others, changes them and then gives them back.

[The changes are those that we dedided on the meta]

And then he snaps his fingers and restrics some of the powers of the group

[the ones that i said in the meta would be restricted]

"Now, let's talk about important stuff, I have a very good boon here"

Lord Enlgish says as a ball of light appears in his hand.

"I will make a turnament between the group, the victor will recive the boon. Don't worry about the possiblity of death, the effect on your bodies in the battles won't affect be permanent and will be reversed your the fight is over. Also the guys that decide to originally not come will have their free will choise removed and forced in because i'm an assh*ole."

He then pulls the ones that were spectating in non-existance in to the void pocket univserse.

"The first four fights will be ..."

• Random_number_generator.exe activates
"Melvin vs Odd !

Barian vs The i-don't-have-a-name guy !

Reggy vs Kabus !

aaand

Walter vs Darg.!

So now, who wants to go first ?"

He says with entusiasm

[i just realized that my guy focuses of punching and if he hits Harian he may or may not copy Acacia's stuff, his Gourmet Cells at the very least it seems]

Yobobojojo said:
"So, we'll be fighting each other? Are the rules and rewards the same?"
"Yes, you'll be fighting in a bracket turnament. Victory is achived via kill or via 10 minutes of either incapacitation or battle frontier removal of the opponent, draws will be won by the fighter with less injuries.The victor of the turnament gets a very good boon, for second place there's a regular boon and for third place there's a minor boon."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back