• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

"Hmm... I was... informed of such... ahead of time..."

As Dieman releases those words, he looks around, then decides to move into the more central areas of the world via running across it's waters, his arms swung behind him and his torso bent over to accommodate the weight shift.

"Hmm... I was... informed of such... ahead of time..."

As Dieman releases those words, he looks around, then decides to move into the more central areas of the world via running across it's waters, his arms swung behind him and his torso bent over to accommodate the weight shift.
[Naruto running, in my rp thread reeeeeeeee]

"..."

I knew it, too good to be true. This is no natural phenomena. I just wanted to be human again, even if only by illusion, if i could have harmlessly blended in, there wouldn't be a problem... goddamnit.

There must be a meaning to this, i won't accept being dragged from one empty world to another! If i must fight or act like a monster again, then so be it.

"Alright... let's do this."

My words drag the cold vapor of sub zero temperatures with them. I'm pumped now!

From my body, dozens, hell, hundreds of tendrils made out of muscle and spinal bones extend out for who knows how many dozens of kilometers around the area, searching around the area and giving some idea of how this section of Greenland is like.

The woman lets out a soft sigh. "I am Corrin Nakamura, daughter of Reishi and Beryl, though I imagine those names are not familiar ones in your worlds."

"Well, it'll be a pleasure to work with you from now on."

Nika tries to give a comforting smile to Corrin.

Thrasher seemed to be at peace for a moment however he heard the others talking everyone seemed unsure of what was happening. Thrasher was personally just happy E’s voice was gone but still information was needed on this new world.

“Do any you have good info gathering skills or abilities? We should more about this world before doing anything.”

"Do not let yourself be burdened by false hopes," The draconian spoke bluntly. "I have no intention of 'working' with any of you until I know of your intentions and the reason for us being brought to this place. If I determine I can trust you, I will ally myself with you."

She would then notice the puppet-like man, Ernest Hemingway, making his way towards them. "And you would be?"

As Darian Begins to fall from the sky he quickly activates his mana zone and levitate himself to the ground. He quickly begins searching the area around him wondering how he got to such a place, he then quickly notices the ki of several others around him, preparing himself for anything.

"How Curious, I wonder what has caused our sudden emergence in this world."

"Indeed good thinking but I am afraid if the stickman spoke the truth we are going to have to get along or kill each other and this world is in trouble." I say transforming my right hand into a shotgun.

"I might be able to learn more about this place, perhaps."

Aya commented.

"Yet, my cooperation is not often without cost. There are many interesting things in this place that one could be paid with."

She noted.

“What kind of civilization? What species? Can you tell how advanced they are?” Thrasher asked Nika.

“And kinda of cost small one?” The kaiju asked Aya.

"Looks like post-industrial, like my home, that is to say, I see a lot of houses. Same species as myself, human. Looks like electricity from coal, I think, is being used if anything else."

"Meanwhile you can call me Alexander, Alexander S. Stratos. As for my goals." He shrugs. "I'll come up with them as I go on. No need to rush, first I plan to find out what's going on."

Alexander clicks his fingers and a large pillar of flames rises up from an empty plot of snow.

Serafall looks around wordlessly, her wings currently missing as she notices she's in the normal human world.

Or... "normal", as she could tell something was off, beyond just the several other summoned beings.

Some of them already went out, should I do that too, maybe joining in introductions first would be good.

She clears her throat and speaks to the others

"My name is Serafall. It would seem I was pulled out of my world like everyone else here, what a predicament indeed." She says, her tone making it clear she's mostly just going through the motions for the sake of formality.

After making her comment, a few angels in Purgatorio spread out to look around the world and see what it was like in more detail.

With his legs quivering from the cold and his wounds,the anxiety of witnessing the boney protrusions rang and stung throughout his body. The regeneration cleaning the wounds at a much faster rate,he leaped hundreds of meters into the winter sky.

He dashes towards a much taller rock and lept upon it.

Thud.

Above the tendrils,he slumps down on the flat top of the Boulder. Watching the group from afar. Staring at them within his dozen eye’d helmet.

"People are... introducing themselves, and thus so shall I. I am Giju Tsu... and I am a machine." Giju says, still taking in her surroundings. Just observing everyone just in case, with her weapon at the ready, yet not attacking anybody.

"Coal? How barbaric... or perhaps Mana does not exist on this world."

Perhaps to the mild surprise of others, a magic glyph appeared in the air next to her, from which a jet-black, winged horse appeared. Corrin mounted the beast, and gripped its bridle. "I can carry one person, should any of you lack the means to travel long distances in a short time. I intend to explore this land, and potentially find a map."

@CrimsonStarFallen

Your search turns up... nothing. Not a damn thing. Every house he can find is in almost the exact same state, including the lack of any inhabitants or their remains. He does find, however, that the smell becomes much stronger as his parts near the water.

@Paul_Frank

Serafall's Angelos find little more than what Matricardo has: buildings appear faded, their exits violently blown open, but no signs of human life anywhere and a coppery scent hanging over the area. From their birds-eye view, however, he can see that the waters around the town appear unusually dark, similar to swamp water.

Those that went further out find a somewhat normal human civilization as Serafall knew it, although many smaller towns and cities, especially those along coastlines, are ransacked and destroyed in a variety of different ways, but with many buildings appearing just as those in Nuuk do.

Last edited:
Nika comes to a conclusion, preparing for a sprint.

"Anyone who wants to follow me can do so."

With that, she begins to run, her goal isn't for the civilization that is on the horizon, but a place that hasn't been touched by humanity, somewhere near uninhabitable. This place isn't meant for her plans, at least, not yet.

"I'm Valon Maturn, and I'll take you up on that offer"
Corrin doesn't let her emotions show, but she is sighing inwardly. Of course, it would be a human that first asked for help... But perhaps the ones here are better than the ones on her world. She could only hope...

"Get on, then," she motions behind her.

"It depends on the individual, really."

Aya answered the large creature.

"This world seems to be called Earth, and is inhabited mostly by humans. Coal isn't all they use for energy, but mana does indeed seem to not exist."

She commented.

"I wish to see what you all have to offer, so if you do not mind, I would like to remain around some of you."

She then noted the presence of the angel. How very interesting.

Aleia in the palace would continue learning more about the world, while also making a few attendants to oversee her palace.

I teleport to the city and don the ward robe and mask.

[So I noticed that my power bestow was not restricted and I have a few dozen sheep so do you want to restrict it or do I have super sheep army]

"I wish to see what you all have to offer, so if you do not mind, I would like to remain around some of you."
"Hm. Follow me if you wish, then. Hyah!"

At Corrin's command, the pegasus she was riding flapped its wings, taking off at speeds enough to cause a sonic boom upon leaving the ground several times over. The velocity would certainly be enough to kill a normal man, but Corrin and Valon, as were most of the others here, were not what a resident of earth may describe as "Normal".

As they rode, Corrin would glance back to her passenger. "Valon, was it? Tell me. What kind of world do you hail from?"

[Monica's power bestowal
1: doesn't always work
2: tends to kill people it doesn't work on
and 3: takes a long time to do anything
and another thing just as the nature of this RP, I'd be the one choosing what they get from it]

"Tch."

This is annoying, but the river may be a decent clue. I ready myself and retract my tendrils. I'm not used to being physical like this, but this may be good exercise.

Putting force into my legs, i jump. Really hard. The shockwave can probably be felt by everyone else who was summoned with me, so i hope they don't get the wrong idea. With a hypersonic BOOM, i fling myself to the river where the smells are stronger.

"I was personally going to explore alone... but if you want to stay by me, I will not stop you" Giju said, before preparing herself to hop into a northwest direction, wanting to find something

[scuse me while i go make a secondary char as a backup in case my char dies or i dont like how this char plays out]

“Gezora” Thrasher spoke then suddenly a massive squid like monster burst from the ground. Sending dirt and debris flying https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Gezora

Surprisingly it seemed to be capable of speech as well.

“Thrasher! What is it now? Where the hell are we?”

Thrasher responded “That’s what I’m sending you to find out. There’s a human city off towards the horizon. I want you to go there see what kind of humans we are dealing with. Bring one back if you can. Go.”

The squid’s eyes narrowed as he looked off towards the horizon.

“Fine but don’t expect them to corporate.”

As the squid went towards the city Thrasher muttered under his breath “They never do.”

With the tendrils gone ,a breathe of relief warms Ernest’s helmet. Albeit the loud boom cooled his skin right back.Lifting his sword and his strength restored,he creeps towards the robot. He hid behind another rock,peeping his head out.

Some of the angels that went further out and found cities similar to Nuuk land within them, searching the cities in their invisible states and trying to see if many humans had survived what happened to these smaller towns. The ones that arrived near Nuuk went to check out the water as well, to see if there was much different about it other than being darker.

"You'd like to see what we have to offer?" She repeats, listening to Aya's comment

Rather strange to ask of strangers.

Seeing that even more of the summoned had now departed the area, she decides she might as well depart as well, making a portal to somewhere in the southern hemisphere.

"Staying around in this snowy area doesn't seem like the most productive idea, so maybe we should leave from here like the others." She commented to whoever was still nearby, before giving a small bow, and walking through her portal

Not having a certain direction, Nika moves straight south, running along the water thanks to the powers that she acquired. As of right now, she is nearing the Atlantic Ocean without much stopping.

[Good that is what I want more random]

Sam unhoods and removes the mask putting it away and starts looking for wild animals to spread their new give while she waits for others.

near the spawn I would see a man of about 25 years old began to say a few words in a different language.

"Madicion mi telefono."apparently his phone burned

"Certainly."

The girl replied to the angel with an innocent smile.

She then began floating off the ground, before flying through a brief portal, taking her in the direction Corrin went for now.

In other locations, a few "humans", though in truth of vaguely demonic origin, would also be sent to investigate more about the world. Oddly they felt entirely disconnected to anything seen previously.

Corrin slowed her mount down enough for Aleia to fly beside her. "My question extends to you as well," Corrin spoke to her, her voice raised enough to carry it over the wind. "From what kind of world are you from, demon?"

Blasting past the Atlantic Ocean, Nika keeps on running, seeing land up ahead. But it is inhabited by others.

"Just gotta keep going."

She murmurs to herself before continuing to move, sliding East of the ocean floor to avoid the inhabited land in front of her.

Back