• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eversor Assassin vs Lupin The 3rd - Guts and Glory 5-0-0

Meh its a bad idea but I'm curious.

Plot: Lupin tries to pinch a rare item belong to the Imperial Ecclesiarchy, an Eversor catches wind and hunts for Lupin.

Speed is equalised. Lupin had 20 minutes of time to prepare. Fight takes place in a gigantic cathedral from Warhammer 40K. Both are of course 8-C. SBA otherwise.

The assassin with issues: 5

Best anime conman: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Not sure, but he has 3 weapons that dura negate so his won't really matter as much I'd assume. So what can Lupin do with prep time?

I'll be honest, I didn't know Lupin before this and I like him a lot already from his profile. Kudos to whoever created it.

But I must give this to the Eversor, with middling difficulty. Lupin certainly can kill him by setting bombs and taking him from an advantageous position, but it is incredibly unlikely that the Eversor will be easily fooled or destroyed by this. I find it more likely Lupin causing some serious damage and crippling the Eversor, but the Eversor landing a few blows, and here's the important part. The Eversor has incredibly powerful poisons that can murder almost instantly very enhanced, biologically resistant beings that can themselves shrug off poison that can kill people in moments, and has many other tools on his arsenal that allow him to ignore durability to incredible degrees. Also, I really do not doubt Lupin's skill and he'd be a great opponent, but even what is described on his profile pales a bit compared to the king of training regimen that Eversors go through. He's going to come with a lot of unarmed skill and experience with ballistics against a feral assassin who's unlike anything he ever fought before, trained to the point that people who fought daily in all kinds of warfare for +80 years almost nonstop are completely outclassed in combat against those things.

Lupin would be an incredible character inside the 40k universe and could be an awesome Inquisition agent, but an Eversor is too much for him to take on alone.

Back