• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eustass Kidd's quest for more W's. Part 4: Konoha's Red Beast

The battle with the self-proclaimed Demon King did not end well for him, and yet fate continues to bring him to new places, facing against new opponents.
Today he's in a lush forest. After resting for a while and recovering his injuries, a team of 4 fighters ambushed him with their strongest attacks. Kid takes this head on, yet none of it even managed to scratch him. "What a joke." he says.

The woman deployed a ninja scroll, launching massive amounts of weaponry towards him. But with a simple flick of his wrists, he repelled it back to her, the weapons exploding right in front of her eyes. "So these guys are like those ninjas in Wano." Kid thought.

"Magnet release?!" the one in white kimono-shirt yelled watching the explosion engulf the woman. "Tenten!" the oldest one in green yelled as he jumped to catch her, immediately leaving to bring her to safety. The two remaining fighters enter their battle stance and charged towards Kid. Without even using his Devil Fruit abilities or Observation Haki, he can block their attacks with ease, they're far too slow and weak to hurt him. The one in white entered a stance and struck Kid rapidly, this actually hurt him, as he felt him striking specific vital points of his body. Annoyed by this, Kid created his metal arm and slammed it against the two fighters, launching them to the nearby trees, with enough force to break them apart.

"Really? Is that the limit of their strength? Why did fate pit me against someone so weak?" Kid thought to himself as he approached the now gravely injured ninjas. "Forget about this, I'll just kill them and move on to the next one." he says as he launched two metal shards against them. However, he sees a blue flash deflecting his metal shards "Guy-sensei!" the two yelled. "Neji! Lee! Get out of here now!". It's the eldest one, now cloaked in blue vapor, he delivered a spinning kick to Kid's face, which slightly hurt him. "Hirudora!" He then followed by making a massive white tiger and launched it at Kid with full force, causing an explosion that leveled the forest.

As the smoke cleared, from far away the trio watched in horror as a massive metallic construct emerged from the explosion. "Punk Rotten!" Kid yelled as it began to take a shape, two massive arms, a menacing skull with glowing eyes on the front. "Tch, I was expecting more power out of that attack." yelled Kid, sitting on his mecha. "Fine, I'll just kill you all."

"We can't beat him. He's too strong for our Taijutsu to work." says Lee. "We're probably not going to survive the retreat." says Neji.

"It's too soon to decide my Taijutsu won't work! Our youth hasn't faded yet! Don't lose hope!" yelled Guy. "I can still take him. I have one last ace up my sleeve. Neji, Lee, get out of here. I'll face him alone as bait."

"Guy sensei! Are you-" said Lee before Guy interjected "The end has come for the Blue Beast of Konoha, it's time for the Red Beast to emerge!" Guy yelled as he charged towards Kid at full speed, stabbing his thumb to his chest. "Eight Gate of Death! Open!" he screamed as a burst of red vapour burst out of his body.

"Now this might be interesting." says Kid as he prepares to fight.

Eustass Kid vs Might Guy
Battle takes place on forest nearby Konoha.
Kid is 5-C, Might Guy is using the Eighth Gate.
Kid starts with Punk Rotten and has some extra metal, Might Guy uses Eighth Gate. 1 km starting distance. Spped is NOT equalized.

Quick stats:

Eustass Kid
AP: 29.6 Exatons, 67.2 Exatons with Punk Rotten, 268.8 Exatons with his strongest attacks such as Damned Punk and Punk Corna Dio.
Durability: 67.2 Exatons.
Speed: 10.66c
Notable abilities: Magnetism Manipulation, Armament, Conqueror's and Observation Haki

Might Guy
AP: 423 Exatons, 430 Exatons and higher with Sekizou, far higher with Night Guy
Durability: 430 Exatons
Speed: At least 9.12c
Notable abilities: Expert Martial Artist, can create powerful air punches, can fly by kicking the air.
Notable weakness: Can only fight for a limited time before dying.

Votes:
Kid:
Guy:
Incon:

Last edited:
Back