• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eucliwood Hellscythe vs Mu Dan

Not dying i guess, thanks to his Tandem. As long as his Tao can flow through his Tandem, Mu Dan isnt dying. "Killing" the Tandem without additional soulhax/Lifeforce Hax isnt doing it either, he can regenerate it.

Mu raises his hand afterwards and erases Yu's body and soul

First Witch said:
Not dying i guess, thanks to his Tandem. As long as his Tao can flow through his Tandem, Mu Dan isnt dying. "Killing" the Tandem without additional soulhax/Lifeforce Hax isnt doing it either, he can regenerate it.
Mu raises his hand afterwards and erases Yu's body and soul
her death hax works on immortals and undead

Neither of them can regenerate from something that is powered by something more fundamental than reality itself though. Like i said, as long as their Tandem is intact, they can regenerate.

How does Yu kill? is it a metaphysical stop sign to ones existence, does she kill the soul or does she just shut down all body functions. Because for a Lord Tensen, their body is of no concern. They can discard it and regenerate a new one

The world(s) are directly affected by Yu's words and emotions with no exception, and could technically shape the world if she wanted to.

Out of curiosity, what exactly constitutes the metaphysical? I'm not sure, and by extention don't know if Yu can affect it.

Also, what exactly is this Tandem that Mu Dan's immortality is reliant on?

Tao is the primordial energy that exist throughout creation and. Matter, souls and if i take statements at face value even the laws of creation all stem and are made up of Tao.

The Tandem is a small part of their body, below their naval. No, killing it without specific methods, dosnt stop a Tensen either.

With that definition of the metaphysical, I don't think Yu can affect it.

So, if she says "Die" to Mu, his body will die, but he will come back to life near instantly?

There's an instance early in the series where Eucliwood spams "Die" against a character who had accumulated extra lives, without letting said character to even stand or speak before killing her again. Eucliwood already knew about those extra lives, so her goal was to remove them.

Eucliwood won't spam "Die" as she doesn't know why MuDan doesn't die, and she knows her own weaknesses. Maybe 2 or 3 times, before switching to "Disappear" or "Go away". If she has time and MuDan doesn't erase/absord her before that, of course.

Shoudnt be hard with Night Pilgrimage that hides him even from ESP that is better than normal ESP

Or any other ranged Tao attack.

At the first sign of Mu getting up, Eucliwood would say "Die" again. And again, and again. When realizing she can't kill him, she'll BFR him away.

Speaking shoudnt be faster than pointing.

And Tensens act even in death, sorry for not mentioninh that

Oh. In that case, I think it's too close for Eucliwood. I don't know after how many "Die" she would switch to "Disappear", but this uncertainty, plus her lack of resistances to hax, don't guarantee her win enough % of the time. She probably can beat him in some scenarios, but possibly not enough.

Back