• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ETSO Reio35 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, there's no way whatsoever of finding a timeframe, short of assuming one arbitrarily

The Destruction was Going to take a unknown timeframe

I don't see any reason why the creation of a new timespace after the original one is already gone would take a long amount of time

The Destruction was Going to take a unknown timeframe
The Destruction part is EE, not tierable.

I don't see any reason why the creation of a new timespace after the original one is already gone would take a long amount of time
It's still not going to be Tier 2 in any sense of the word unless the realm is the size of the observable universe at the bare minimum.

Alright guys, I actually have a theory of how I think we can figure out a rating.
As per the wiki, creating a dimension with a moon is 5-A. So even if we do assume that there’s no specific timeframe for creating a High 4-C realm, the consistent showings of moons in other dimensions should allow us to believe that in a short timeframe, at least a planet and a moon was going to be recreated. We see this in one of the anime episodes as well where as soon as she gets her power, the first dimension we see contains a moon. Especially since the astronomical distance of the Earth and Moon is much smaller than that of Earth and Sun.

Another theory might be that her dimension was likely going to be completed before the arrival of Momoshiki and Kinshiki. So around 15 years to create a dimension of that size, since obviously she’d need time to create army as well.

I also will say here. Why would Kaguya spend any large amount of time recreating her dimensions. Also from the dialogue from Zetsu it sounded like it would have been created in a short timeframe

I also will say here. Why would Kaguya spend any large amount of time recreating her dimensions. Also from the dialogue from Zetsu it sounded like it would have been created in a short timeframe
What did he say indicates that it was a short timeframe?
Given we don't see it and no timeframe is given, that means it's unknown in general so it could be a short time or a long time.

Another theory might be that her dimension was likely going to be completed before the arrival of Momoshiki and Kinshiki. So around 15 years to create a dimension of that size, since obviously she’d need time to create army as well.
Aight, so I actually calced this. Assuming it takes 15 years to perform a feat that outputs 8.14 Foe. And 15 years is 473354280 seconds. Dividing that I get 1.71*10^36 Joules or 5-A
Alright guys, I actually have a theory of how I think we can figure out a rating.
As per the wiki, creating a dimension with a moon is 5-A. So even if we do assume that there’s no specific timeframe for creating a High 4-C realm, the consistent showings of moons in other dimensions should allow us to believe that in a short timeframe, at least a planet and a moon was going to be recreated. We see this in one of the anime episodes as well where as soon as she gets her power, the first dimension we see contains a moon. Especially since the astronomical distance of the Earth and Moon is much smaller than that of Earth and Sun.
That makes 5-A consistent.

What did he say indicates that it was a short timeframe?

Given we don't see it and no timeframe is given, that means it's unknown in general so it could be a short time or a long time.
He is saying it is the start of a new timespace
I don't see how he could be saying it is the start of a new timespace when both the creation of it hasn't started yet and it takes a long time to happen

Creating a realm with a star isn’t 8.14 Foe apparently the math was wrong, check KLOLs comment in the calc.
Ah crap I missed that. Redoing that calc with KLOLs value. I’m getting 2.34*10^33 Joules or just 5-B+. Though I do think this might still be a lowball considering she’d also need enough chakra to prep her army if she’s using up all her chakra to create her dimension.

Ah crap I missed that. Redoing that calc with KLOLs value. I’m getting 2.34*10^33 Joules or just 5-B+. Though I do think this might still be a lowball considering she’d also need enough chakra to prep her army if she’s using up all her chakra to create her dimension.
If you wanna message the staff walls of those who’ve commented to comment on your post here that’d be great.

Though I do still think that the creating a dimension with a moon calc might be more reasonable to use since the first dimension she created contained a moon which is what allowed to cast IT in the first place.

He is saying it is the start of a new timespace
I don't see how he could be saying it is the start of a new timespace when both the creation of it hasn't started yet and it takes a long time to happen
That doesn't mean it happens in a short. That just means it's the start, which was indicated by the TSB expanding, but nothing about what he says indicats the time will be short.

You have no direct timeframe, it's as simple as that. Personally I don't mind the "possibly" suggestion that was mentioned above. But no, just saying it was short timeframe doesn't mean anything if you don't have anything that accurately suggests it's a "short time".

That doesn't mean it happens in a short. That just means it's the start, which was indicated by the TSB expanding, but nothing about what he says indicats the time will be short.

You have no direct timeframe, it's as simple as that. Personally I don't mind the "possibly" suggestion that was mentioned above. But no, just saying it was short time doesn't mean anything.
Except its not even the start. unless it was about to happen on its own (which would need a short timeframe).
I would be fine with a possibly rating for this regardless

Except its not even the start. unless it was about to happen on its own (which would need a short timeframe).
That was the start... the TSB being formed is the start of a new time space because that's the thing that's going to expand, then create a new time-space. It's the equivalent of someone creating a world ending bomb and stating "This is the start of a new era." Because creating the bomb was the first step. So yes, Zetsu saying it's the start, simply means this is the first step, not that the time space will be created in a short timeframe.

Since the only problem is that we don’t know a timeframe, how do you guys feel about just adding “possibly”? I see some people agreed with that

Introduction
So I'm evil now this is a tentative downgrade maybe it won't end up as a downgrade, but I'll elaborate further. This is clearly the brain child of Deceived.

Addressing ETSO's Creation
Our creation page states the following,

Lastly, the creation of the object(s) in question needs to happen within a reasonably short timeframe for the whole result to apply to the Attack Potency.

The obvious implication here is that creation feats need a combat applicable timeframe in order to be quantifiable for AP. And in the instance in which the timeframe is not combat applicable, but it is known, we simply divide by the timeframe in seconds to get a yield in energy per second. This is seen all throughout the wiki commonly with overtime feats, but as for a creation feat that follows this protocol look no further this calc. In the aforementioned calc and realm with a star is created over 3 days, and we divide by that time to get the feat quantifiably at High 5-A.

Why this matters for the ETSO is because, as far as I am aware, there is no means of reasonably obtaining a timeframe for how long it would take the ETSO to create a realm with a star. The ETSO never stays around long enough to expand across an AU's distance to consume a star as we currently treat it capable of, and it doesn't appear to have been expanding quickly at all, it only reached the size of a large mountain. I believe we have even less indication of how long it would take for its creation. If that is the case, the feat is unquantifiable and its rating would need to get removed from Kaguya's verse page.

Conclusion
The ETSO needs to have its rating removed if there is no means of reasonably quantifying a short time frame or a timeframe at all. However, if someone can quantify a timeframe we can adjust the feat by dividing by said timeframe to accurately quantify it. Let's keep it civil and I'm interested to hear anyone's thoughts on obtaining a timeframe here.

Agree: 🅱️ing🅱️empest, 🅱️amage, 🅱️ubin (maybe change the rating to possibly), 🅱️LOL, 🅱️ord🅱️racer, 🅱️ord🅱️riffin (fine with a possibly)
Introduction
So I'm evil now this is a tentative downgrade maybe it won't end up as a downgrade, but I'll elaborate further. This is clearly the brain child of Deceived.

Addressing ETSO's Creation
Our creation page states the following,

Lastly, the creation of the object(s) in question needs to happen within a reasonably short timeframe for the whole result to apply to the Attack Potency.

The obvious implication here is that creation feats need a combat applicable timeframe in order to be quantifiable for AP. And in the instance in which the timeframe is not combat applicable, but it is known, we simply divide by the timeframe in seconds to get a yield in energy per second. This is seen all throughout the wiki commonly with overtime feats, but as for a creation feat that follows this protocol look no further this calc. In the aforementioned calc and realm with a star is created over 3 days, and we divide by that time to get the feat quantifiably at High 5-A.

Why this matters for the ETSO is because, as far as I am aware, there is no means of reasonably obtaining a timeframe for how long it would take the ETSO to create a realm with a star. The ETSO never stays around long enough to expand across an AU's distance to consume a star as we currently treat it capable of, and it doesn't appear to have been expanding quickly at all, it only reached the size of a large mountain. I believe we have even less indication of how long it would take for its creation. If that is the case, the feat is unquantifiable and its rating would need to get removed from Kaguya's verse page.

Conclusion
The ETSO needs to have its rating removed if there is no means of reasonably quantifying a short time frame or a timeframe at all. However, if someone can quantify a timeframe we can adjust the feat by dividing by said timeframe to accurately quantify it. Let's keep it civil and I'm interested to hear anyone's thoughts on obtaining a timeframe here.

Agree: 🅱️ing🅱️empest, 🅱️amage, 🅱️ubin (maybe change the rating to possibly), 🅱️LOL, 🅱️ord🅱️racer, 🅱️ord🅱️riffin (fine with a possibly)
Neutral:
Disagree:

Neutral:
Disagree:
Disagree, the size of ETSO before collapsing can cause the curvature of space more than 16 like Kinshiki said, something that exceeds 10 is an abnormality, the conclusion is, ETSO only takes a few minutes to create a new space-time.

Disagree, the size of ETSO before collapsing can cause the curvature of space more than 16 like Kinshiki said, something that exceeds 10 is an abnormality, the conclusion is, ETSO only takes a few minutes to create a new space-time.
What…

You’re gonna need to substantiate that claim

I'm decently sure (though i definitely could be wrong.)

1. That wasn't in reference to Kaguya's ETSO but rather something else entirely.
  2. It's from a novel/movie which isn't considered canon on the wiki so it has no bearing on this CRT.
Also "ETSO only takes a few minutes to create a new space-time" has nothing to do with how long it takes to create the actual space and physical objects within said newly created space-time, which would be the AP aspect of creation feats. Creating a space-time within itself isn't an AP feat, it's only Space-Time Manipulation.

Last edited:
Well if someone wants to unlock Kaguya’s page, I’ll apply the revision since this thread has simmered down and 6 staff or sumn agree

I'm decently sure (though i definitely could be wrong.)

1. That wasn't in reference to Kaguya's ETSO but rather something else entirely.
  2. It's from a novel/movie which isn't considered canon on the wiki so it has no bearing on this CRT.
Also "ETSO only takes a few minutes to create a new space-time" has nothing to do with how long it takes to create the actual space and physical objects within said newly created space-time, which would be the AP aspect of creation feats. Creating a space-time within itself isn't an AP feat, it's only Space-Time Manipulation.
1. yes this is not for kaguya at all it was for the Naruto with kyubi charkra
2. it is in the anime , it is canon as naruto was causing a tear in space. But I don’t even know what we can do with it.

you are right.

Well if someone wants to unlock Kaguya’s page, I’ll apply the revision since this thread has simmered down and 6 staff or sumn agree
👎👎😭 bad arc. our only accepted tier 4 feat that we are still planning on how to use it for something great You destroyed it. arc You are a betrayal 😭😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back