• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ETSO Reio35 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what you're saying is that even if do assume that the destruction is at a couple of minutes best, it won't matter cuz it's EE. But since creation scales to AP but the timeframe is unknown, that is where the doubt is.
I think that's the gist of it, now that I think about it, yeah.

It was a visual spitball, my point was that it was extremely far from even the size of moons in the time it grew.

While that’s one way to look at it sure, another way to look at it is if they can’t beat Kaguya it won’t go away. So it doesn’t matter how long they strategize or plan if they can’t defeat her. But more importantly it’s expansion deals with its destruction, which is EE not AP. I’m talking about the creation that happens afterwards.
But wouldn’t Time be erased also and a new timeline created? Shouldnt this affect the creation of space simultaneously. Like creating Time is instance , most especially since kaguya would be existing on a plane where time doesn’t exist to start the creation.

We are dealing with 6 timespaces
If they're not at least 93 billion light years in diameter they're just pocket dimensions holding an Earth-sized planet and a Sun. End of story.

So what you're saying is that even if do assume that the destruction is at a couple of minutes best, it won't matter cuz it's EE. But since creation scales to AP but the timeframe is unknown, that is where the doubt is.
Yes we quantify ETSO based off of creation ever since Slayer (I think) got EE accepted for TSOs. Since EE destruction isn’t AP. But yes you got the point.

Not entirely sure why Kamui’s dimension size is relevant to this CRT. But tmk it’s implied to be capable of allowing Obito to go around the world so I guess planet sized, although it’s not stated.

Hmmm, if then this makes sense. If so then I agree the feat should be outright removed from her profile. As there hasn't been any additional info on ETSO since Fourth Databook.

There's no way to determine a timeframe without arbitrarily assigning one.

Not entirely sure why Kamui’s dimension size is relevant to this CRT. But tmk it’s implied to be capable of allowing Obito to go around the world so I guess planet sized, although it’s not stated.
Although this is just a guess on your part, I don't think him being able to go around the world from there means it's planet sized. That's just him being able to teleport to any location of his choosing from there.

Hell from what we got there no indication it's even a mile wide area. Just a few meters of land and pitch darkness

"Aight jokes aside, I always assumed that the timeframe wasn't big due to the dialogue. Like Kakashi saying that simply going to the Kamui dimension would be of no use if there's no dimension to return to. I'd assume that meant a couple of minutes at most."

"Aight jokes aside, I always assumed that the timeframe wasn't big due to the dialogue. Like Kakashi saying that simply going to the Kamui dimension would be of no use if there's no dimension to return to. I'd assume that meant a couple of minutes at most."
Right that isn’t talking about Kamui size tho…

Kakashi doesn't know anything. We still can't just make up a time frame cause what he said.

I just want to ask a question, if you create a Universe without a given time frame , what will it scale to?
Hey I know you don’t mean to derail but can you keep those questions to message walls or Q&A? I’d rather my thread not be derailed

Why does that matter?
Because the added sense of urgency was her blowing shit up with it
Because the realm was created by it?

Whether it expands or not is completely irrelevant if it creates the realm regardless.

Because it's called Attack Potency for a reason, not Destructive Capacity. We don't calculate AP via its area of effect, but rather by its energy yield equivalent in joules, tons of TNT, Foe and the like.
Then i guess the rating should be removed completely since its the explosion not just the expansion that would destroy and create the dimension.

Won't an easier solution be to find out what the energy needed to destroy it would be then divide by how long it takes her to amass that amount of chakra?

Then i guess the rating should be removed completely since its the explosion not just the expansion that would destroy and create the dimension.

Won't an easier solution be to find out what the energy needed to destroy it would be then divide by how long it takes her to amass that amount of chakra?
Or even the amount of charkra to create. Like the energy still has to come from the attack.

Idk why you keep mentioning destruction. The destruction is EE, that’s one of the reasons TSO have EE on profiles. And none of what you say imply or prove a timeframe for creation.

Idk why you keep mentioning destruction. The destruction is EE, that’s one of the reasons TSO have EE on profiles. And none of what you say imply or prove a timeframe for creation.
Sorry, made a mistake, meant to say "create".
Unfortunately, i have nothing to contribute regarding the time frame. There's no solid evidence to justify it so i guess the rating can be scrapped from AP and just added to her range section

Except, that's not the reason she has the tier.

She has it due to Creation, not Destruction or EE.

We already have a value for creating/blowing up a dimension containing the Earth and the Sun, for both the "Sun at the epicenter" end and the "Earth at the epicenter" end.

There are a lot of verse that this will affect including 7 deadly sins
Creation feats only, explosion-based feats are unaffected by timeframe shenanigans unless it's not in one-shot.

the same here. every verse with creation feat in unknown time frame is getting downgraded.
No, not really.

Universe creation feats will still remain 3-A for obvious reasons. Any creation feat involving High 3-A and above will also remain untouched because at that point timeframes are meaningless.

No, not really.

Universe creation feats will still remain 3-A for obvious reasons. Any creation feat involving High 3-A and above will also remain untouched because at that point timeframes are meaningless.
Sorry I mean pocket dimensions.

Take it off my thread people, KLOL you're a staff you know better than to entertain derailment, it gets annoying. Lex you can make a Q&A thread or message KLOL's wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back