• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Albert Wesker vs Resident Evil 7

For the sake of comparison let us assume we now play as Albert Wesker instead of Ethan Winters in the RE7 game.

You bust the door with a kick and rescue Mia.

Everything happens in seconds cuz you are hypersonic.

Alright, let's see.

Albert vs Etthan: GG fair game.

Albert vs Jack: Albert struggles for a while because of Mid-High regen, which forces him to turn into Uroboros Wesker and easily secure him a win.

Albert vs Eveline: Hard to say, he can just blitz her but she has a fairly good amount of hax to dish out. So it just comes down if Evie is able to hax him fast enough before she gets blitzed.

Also here's a proof of Supersonic+ RE7

"Albert vs Eveline: Hard to say, he can just blitz her but she has a fairly good amount of hax to dish out. So it just comes down if Evie is able to hax him fast enough before she gets blitzed"

Can you react to hypersomic speeds?

Evie wont even see him coming.

Eh, i'll be neutral with this for now. At best, probably Albert High-diff if he knows what he's dealing with.

I'm going with Terminator high-diff. Bloodlusted means he'll abuse his speed as much as possible and while Uroboros is much slower, I doubt he'll go for something like that and realize that speed is his best advantage.

In the end, Albert rescues his new found wife Mia.

I'm going with Team RE7, because they have the better weapons and abilities to take down Wesker with little difficulty.

Trooper564 said:
I'm going with Team RE7, because they have the better weapons and abilities to take down Wesker with little difficulty.
Are you capable of tagging hypersonics? Cause the RE7 team is peak human and wesker is HS+

Iirc there's this one ability where the enemies spread mold spores through the air and try to choke you.

Steven Pogi Paitao said:
I'm going with Terminator high-diff. Bloodlusted means he'll abuse his speed as much as possible and while Uroboros is much slower, I doubt he'll go for something like that and realize that speed is his best advantage.

In the end, Albert rescues his new found wife Mia.
Team RE7 takes the win, because they have better abilities, weapons, and the durability to take down Wesker. In the end he won't have Mia as a new wife but he'll be part of the family.

I was considering this, so I'll retract my vote for now. It seems that Wesker's best advantage here is speed.

"Team RE7 takes the win, because they have better abilities, weapons, and the durability to take down Wesker. In the end he won't have Mia as a new wife but he'll be part of the family"

Ok, let's go:

Evelyn:

1) Her base gets blitzed: dies (she is physically below human level).

2) Her bigger form (aka what she regens into when killed): weaker than Ouroboros wesker. You can claim she can fungus manipulate ouroboros wesker, but so can I argue for Ouroboros to consume her body, and virus usually beats fungus, in fact, Ouroboros was designed as a bioterrorist weapon meant to infect the whole world, something beyond what the fungus would accomplish.

3) Jack: Jack cant tag wesker in any form. At all. His monster form has very dinstictive weak spots that Wesker can take advantage of. His Regenerationn gets overwhelmed by time. Ouroboros could assimilate him if necessary.

4) Poor Ethan.

PaChi2 said:
"Team RE7 takes the win, because they have better abilities, weapons, and the durability to take down Wesker. In the end he won't have Mia as a new wife but he'll be part of the family"

Ok, let's go:

Evelyn:

1) Her base gets blitzed: dies (she is physically below human level).

2) Her bigger form (aka what she regens into when killed): weaker than Ouroboros wesker. You can claim she can fungus manipulate ouroboros wesker, but so can I argue for Ouroboros to consume her body, and virus usually beats fungus, in fact, Ouroboros was designed as a bioterrorist weapon meant to infect the whole world, something beyond what the fungus would accomplish.

3) Jack: Jack cant tag wesker in any form. At all. His monster form has very dinstictive weak spots that Wesker can take advantage of. His Regenerationn gets overwhelmed by time. Ouroboros could assimilate him if necessary.

4) Poor Ethan.
1. Eveline can indeed infect Wesker with the Mold. While he has the speed advantage he won't be able to take down Eveline for good if he had the serum or gun that defeated her which he doesn't.

2. Jack can give Wesker a hard time and in the end he gets demolished. He has greater Regenerationn and his monster form can overpower his form as well.

3. Ethan has the weapons to take down Wesker like he did against the Bakers and Eveline.

"1. Eveline can indeed infect Wesker with the Mold. While he has the speed advantage he won't be able to take down Eveline for good if he had the serum or gun that defeated her which he doesn't.

2. Jack can give Wesker a hard time and in the end he gets demolished. He has greater Regenerationn and his monster form can overpower his form as well.

3. Ethan has the weapons to take down Wesker like he did against the Bakers and Eveline."

1.- You countered none of my arguments. Her base form is a literal wheelchaired old woman. Eveline cant infect someone she cannot even tag. Her monster form is weaker in AP to Ouroboros, but again, Ouroboros is likely > Mold (when it comes to infection).

2.- Jack's monster form is 9-A. Post-Serum Wesker is already 9-A. His Ouroboros form is High 8-C. He stands no chance in any form AP wise. And you are making his Regenerationn look like infinite or something when it has clear limits.

3.- Lol at Ethan tagging wesker, he gets the same treatment both Jill and Chris (who are pretty above him in training and experience) received in RE5 while fighting him together.

"I don't think so. Ethan has Regenerationn and medicines to heal him and his equipments can totally overpower Wesker despite his speed Ethan can sit traps like the timer bomb to trick Wesker."

No. You are ignoring the fact that Wesker can simply decapitate him with a karate chop, a punch, a kick or perforate his chest with the same strategy.

Also, what weapon is supposed to be a threat to someone who can tank RPG fire at point blank and can dodge firegun shot at centimeters from his face.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Wesker all rounds with varying difficulty. What is the purpose of this thread tho?
It was brought up that wesker got stomped by the RE7. I just created this to demonstrate he could beat them.

wesker imo. he is the smarter characters, more expirinced, and much more skilled. by far. plus, i think he is faster (not sure). wesker for sure at his third form and at the second round, but nore sure about the first.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
wesker imo. he is the smarter characters, more expirinced, and much more skilled. by far. plus, i think he is faster (not sure). wesker for sure at his third form and at the second round, but nore sure about the first.
Weskers second key is Hypersonic+.

All the RE7 cast is Peak human.

welp, there u have it lol (ps i thought he was even slower, and the re7 people were faster, so this is much worse than i thought lol)

>speed not equalized

Everything happens in a few seconds, or even less than a second. And everything that has happened results in Wesker soloing part of the verse.

Now Wesker's second key has enough durability to tank the attacks of even monster Eveline. And his third key gained some stuff too.

Back