• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, you're underestimated Double's power, they are almost like pseudo-precognition, where you could predict your enemy movements and powers by calculating even the smallest informations to came up with countless possibilities to defeated the enemy. Consider that Eternal Memory is just a tiny parts of Gaia's infinite knowledge, they could already know about Eternal abilities. But in the end, Katsumi still beat them up without even trying.

What i'm trying to say here is no matter how many times did Byleth reverse time and learned about Eternal abilities, they will only end up the same. Eternal still gain the upper hand and likely at some point, he will use powernull on Byleth, which only resulted to death for them.

I have not finished reading this thread but heads up, if his null is "5-B" then it shoudnt work. Time Rewind comes from Sothis, who is a low 2-C goddess.

And i dont see anything lethal from Eternal that could bypass Divine pulse outside of his transmutation, so Byleth rewinds until he manages to kill Eternal

That entire bit about Double doesn't disprove what I said though? He will only be able to use null if he gets some time to do it anyway, which he wouldn't get anyway.

Which is abit of wrong because Double Nigh-Omniscience is combat applicable. Eternal Requiem only take like 5 seconds to trigger, why wouldn't he can? Also, since his powernull can't work against Low 2-C source so it's out. But Eternal have two options left: One-shot Byleth via using powers of all 26 Memories combined or turn him into a Necro-Over and let him die.

Why would he get 5 seconds to do the thing? At this level of speed and range that is not gonna happen. One shots will cause a rewind and so will Necro Overing. Actually anything that will give Daido a massive advantage will be dodged or rewinded.

But in the end, Divine Pulse has limited amounts of charges and once it gone then it's a game over for Byleth.

Sticking with my statments above, Byleth learned about Eternal abilities and try to adapt it change nothing.

I doubt that this fight will take long enough to spend all of the rewinds. Daido is still only one dude and even without it Byleth still has his magic, crest healing him, better combat ability, etc.

Eternal have others powers as well, most of Byleth abilities get nulled because they isn't from Sothis and they not gonna stop him from amping up his strength by using all of T2 Memories or just turning them into Necro-Over, which will exhaust all of his charges.

Better combat ability isn't a good argument either, i already give my reasons about him being more skilled than Byleth above.

He likely isn't gonna be able to use the null anyway unless he gets an advantage.

Your argument for skill is kinda flimsy, fighting someone who knows about your abilities isn't very impressive.

Why wouldn't he? It take only 5 seconds to active it and it's not like some complex movements, though.

It's not just Double's knowing about Eternal abilities, you are really underestimated how Nigh-Omniscience work. It's basically pseudo-precognition which Double's gained every single informations about everythings surrounded them then searching in countless possibilities until came up with the best one to defeat the enemy.

okay let's me explain waht eternal and double can do:

1.Gaia memory is contain all of the Earth's knowledge of what it represents. Through specific means, they enable users to either become a Dopant or a Kamen Rider while harnessing the powers and skills relating to the aspects of the Gaia Memory.Example,if you has the weather gaia memory you literal become weather reaport were you can control the weather itself and give yourself air manipulation,fire manipulation,lightning manipulation and other stuff related to weather.

2.Double Extreme form has direted connection to earth itself and has all the earth knowledge and can make plan in battle to counter every abilty his oppenent has that has been record by Gaia/Earth itself.

3.Katsumi has the Eternal gaia memory that symbolize Eternal. Eternal for what, it did not specified but the memory has been considered king of Gaia memory.FRom there he can nul and deactivate other gaia memory and ues their power without transforming with them and the only reason he lose in the movie is that philip(half of double) go directly inside of Gaia itself and rewrite Gaia memory about Eternal in where Eternal can not negate and deativate other gaia memory(in other word this guy get nerf in the middle of story).Please be note if Gaia memory about certain thing get rewrite like example where heat memory is supposed to control fire but after Gaia memory about Heat get rewrite it is now control air.

4.This is all of T2 gaia memory that Eternal can use(and also be note this memory can not be destroyed even after they get hit by maximum drive that it sole purpose is to destroyed gaia memory):

T2 Accel Memory

T2 Bird Memory

T2 Cyclone Memory

T2 Dummy Memory

T2 Eternal Memory

T2 Fang Memory

T2 Gene Memory

T2 Heat Memory

T2 Iceage Memory

T2 Joker Memory

T2 Key Memory

T2 Luna Memory

T2 Metal Memory

T2 Nasca Memory

T2 Ocean Memory

T2 Puppeteer Memory

T2 Queen Memory

T2 Rocket Memory

T2 Skull Memory

T2 Trigger Memory

T2 Unicorn Memory

T2 Violence Memory

T2 Weather Memory

T2 Xtreme Memory

T2 Yesterday Memory

T2 Zone Memory

if you want more detail about a specific gaia memory please don't afraid to ask i will answer your question
as much as possible.Also if you wonder how Eternal null will be i think it will be like gaia rejection from type_Moon/Fate franchise but more potent where to the the point magic get null and cannot be used around Eternal.

It's nice to see someone, other than me debate for Eternal. It's kinda exhausted to explain everything about Eternal here. But unfortunately, Eternal and Double just got downgrade to Low 7-C so this is a stomp now.

oh ok , bump. Bye

Anyway are you in ikki vs metalcluster hopper(i say metalcluster hopper because aruto not in control in that form for now and they using the one get cotrol by ARK)

Back