• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esper vs Soul Reaper

And that could be a problem as teruki , even while incredibly weaker than ??? mob, walked out of the encounter unharmed . ??? mob performance is quite inconsistent because as you say , he barely fight because most ennemies get yeeteed passively by it .

i voted mob because i thought he could negate ichigo's reiatsu . If he can't , even tho he can regen his soul , he will get get crushed right after , if the constant crush even allow him to regenerate .

If ichigo's reiatsu can affect his soul enough to crush mob , i change my vote to ichigo .

His body was completely unharmed. He just leaved his body as soul and he got reduced to shreds as a soul, but he regenerated it.

Pretty sure that is for EE or else most of Bleach would have low godly. Mid would be EE for mind, body and soul while Low is for EE on 1 or 2 of the three.

Mob can fight with his ethereal body(who's referred to as soul ) and tank damage just fine with it.

his Regenerationn feats:(1 ) (2 ) (3) (4 )

Regenerationn don't mean much against passive crush .

he will die passively again and again until he run out of stamina without being able to do anything against it .

SpookyShadow said:
Aizen eradicated a regular guy with his reiatsu by being around 1 meter from him, and he even warned him before that
Are you sure about that being the limit of reiatsu crush's range? I keep hearing about it being in the hundreds of meters. But if the range isn't in the kilometers doesn't Mob just do what I originally said he'll do regardless of soul-hax resistance?

Also if Mob's spiritual form is actually his soul then I feel that tanking attacks from countless spirits that were completely wrecking the astral plane and no-selling most of them pretty easily is a somewhat better resistance feat than crushing hundreds of souls, especially considering that these spirits could easily destroy the souls of normal humans.

Nope, that was Yama just standing there and looking at Aizen and co pull up. ZnT doesn't get used until TYBW. Ichigo in a weaker key scales to Kenny who reiatsu crushes within hundreds of meters to a km at the least. Ganju even spends a few minutes running away with Hanataro to escape it and was only able to do so because Ichigo's reiatsu was protecting them. In his Grimmjow fight, the Tres Bestia were feeling it KM away as well despite Grimm and Ichi focusing their reiatsu on each other.

AnonymousBlank said:
Nope, that was Yama just standing there and looking at Aizen and co pull up. ZnT doesn't get used until TYBW. Ichigo in a weaker key scales to Kenny who reiatsu crushes within hundreds of meters to a km at the least. Ganju even spends a few minutes running away with Hanataro to escape it and was only able to do so because Ichigo's reiatsu was protecting them. In his Grimmjow fight, the Tres Bestia were feeling it KM away as well despite Grimm and Ichi focusing their reiatsu on each other.
Well that answers the question of range. Now it's down to deciding whether or not the crush has the potency to bypass Mob's resistance.

And to reiterate, Shigeo's resistance comes from being able to not only no-sell attacks from Mogami (who was fighting in his spirit form) and keep up with all of his spirits, who easily numbered in the hundreds to possible thousands and could interact with and even harm and destroy souls individually (could likely have done this with Asagiri) but also regenerate from the complete destruction of his soul.

All of his friends are either superior to him or have resistance, but Ichigo, while I'm leaning towards Mob, seriously got some good ass reiatsu, he was stated by Unohana to have at least 2x more reiatsu than a Captain and he exchanged all of it for physical power to match Aizen, but it's a different version, here he's on Kenpachi's level

SpookyShadow said:
All of his friends are either superior to him or have resistance, but Ichigo, while I'm leaning towards Mob, seriously got some good ass reiatsu, he was stated by Unohana to have at least 2x more reiatsu than a Captain and he exchanged all of it for physical power to match Aizen, but it's a different version, here he's on Kenpachi's level
That would mean all of the students that attended Ichigo's school has resistance. Which I am inclined to disbelieve.

SpookyShadow said:
No , that is what aizen thought he did because he couldn't sense any reiatsu and didn't understood that ichigo was just far higher than him .

Celestial Judge said:
SpookyShadow said:
That would mean all of the students that attended Ichigo's school has resistance. Which I am inclined to disbelieve.
all of his friends spent years near a casual ichigo wich gave them resistance over time or even unlocked powers for some .

ichigo spew reiatsu constantly but mostly casual so it's not strong enough to hurt humans or souls . in combat mode it is a different story .

not really, as people that are sensible to the stuff like uryu , knew instantly that ichigo was leaking reiatsu . And if it was only his physical body that sealed his reiatsu , he would crush the whole school as soon as rukia transformed him in shinigami form .

there is just big a difference between casual and combat reiatsu in ammount and intensity unleashed.

Back