• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath vs Tier Harribel

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it said that we can use Dead characters

The rules say that no alive Bleach characters for now, because Bleach is about to end soon, but if it we use knowledge from old arcs such as the Karakura town arc, it still technically counts.

Besides after all, several people in this wiki have created Profiles for all sorts of dead guys, even me! For example: Several Akame Ga Kill characters, many video game bosses, the entire Marvel Universe (Though it's not exactly canon, Deadpool murdered everyone).

So... Yeah it should be closed but, this is still Esdeath's win

Even the undead still count.

Harribel is alive.

How does making profiles for dead people even mean anything in this conversation.

I can actually list a bunch of people who are technically dead:

1. Whitebeard

2. Portgas D. ace

3. various Jojo's Bizarre adventure characters

4. Mortal Kombat Characters

5. various Dragonball characters ( A hundred times over)

This list can be longer if you want

There shouldn't really be a problem with keeping this thread open. We went with no "alive" bleach characters to cover the current characters who are likely subject to change in the near future (i.e. Yhwach, Aizen). Characters like Harribel who we know are alive, but aren't really significant anymore should really not be controversial.

Promestein said:
Harribel is alive.

How does making profiles for dead people even mean anything in this conversation.
Someone's trying to make sure Harribel doesn't lose at any cost even though it's already decided

True. I was just pointing out that Harribel is still alive.

Also I still don't understand what you're getting at by listing all these dead characters that have profiles. Of course they have profiles. Like? What does that have to do with not using living Bleach characters in battles?

I'm not saying Harribel doesn't lose. Don't put words in my mouth.

Sheoth said:
There shouldn't really be a problem with keeping this thread open. We went with no "alive" bleach characters to cover the current characters who are likely subject to change in the near future (i.e. Yhwach, Aizen). Characters like Harribel who we know are alive, but aren't really significant anymore should really not be controversial.
Exactly anyway can any of you put this on Esdeath's victory list and Harribel's losses, I can't seem to be able to edit it sinc it's supposedly protected

Promestein said:
True. I was just pointing out that Harribel is still alive.

Also I still don't understand what you're getting at by listing all these dead characters that have profiles. Of course they have profiles. Like? What does that have to do with not using living Bleach characters in battles?
Oh he's saying that we can't use dead characters so I had to put him down

What? He never said that. He said we can't use LIVING bleach characters. And Harribel is ALIVE.

You were literally the only one to bring dead characters into this.

Whatever, it doesn't matter.

Promestein said:
What? He never said that. He said we can't use LIVING bleach characters. And Harribel is ALIVE.

You were literally the only one to bring dead characters into this.

Whatever, it doesn't matter.
... oh. Whoops.

Well, if we use in this fight only Harribel from Hueco Mundo arc, it's would be OK.

What do you think?

no. because she had 2 years of training she stronger now but we don't know how much stronger.

ok lets say we use the Hueco Mundo arc harribel. and she get a lost and you put it on her page. but would be stupid because what if she now 10x stronger then esdeath.

and that's cheating using a weak level of a person. if we can do that anyone can beat anyone.

like ichigo vs goku. goku would win but if I say o goku as a kid vs ichigio at his max goku would lose. if I did that could I put on ichigo page that he stronger then goku because he beat him when he was weak no because that's stupid.

when people do a vs we should have both at there max nit just one. so wait till bleach ends. what you don't think I want to do fight with yhwach but im not aloud so if I cant use alive person you cant.

PEOPLE RULES SAY no alive bleach can fight. stop braking the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back