• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esdeath vs Sub-Zero (speed equalized)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drellix said:
Esdeath via time stop and Ice Calvary
Well techniqually you can resist the time stop since all you really need is high cold resistance(tatsumi resisted the cold, and thus evolved passed the time stop) subzero should be able to resist it given that his powers are purely ice and what not(up for debate). Also esdeath has no time to use ice cavalry since it requires some prep time for her to activate it. Sub zero does have the advantage in combat skill, since it's speed equalized I'll give it to him via skills, and could resist her trump card.

Going with Esdeath, due to her time stop which Sub-Zero really has no answer for, her Teigu having better range, and her psuedo-flight giving her better mobility.

False on the Ice Clavary. It takes prep for her to prepare them in large numbers, but she was capable of instantly making four plus a horse for herself

http://www.*************/manga/akame_ga_kiru/c069/23.html and the next page after show it

@drellix hmmmmmm, I still might go with subzero on this. He has teleportation in the form of ice, can freeze her in place for a little bit when he converse himself in ice. And to me this comes down to skill, since while ice cavalry is useful I'm not sure this would give her the edge. Mahapadama would have given her the victory, if it weren't for the fact that people with high cold resistance can resist the move.

The Ice Calvary are glass canons, they can deal out quite a bit of damage but can't take too much. That will divert Sub Zero's attention from one to five, which is significantly tougher, especially when one of them is extremely crafty and the others will pester him.

Grudgeman1706 said:
Well techniqually you can resist the time stop since all you really need is high cold resistance(tatsumi resisted the cold, and thus evolved passed the time stop) subzero should be able to resist it given that his powers are purely ice and what not(up for debate). Also esdeath has no time to use ice cavalry since it requires some prep time for her to activate it. Sub zero does have the advantage in combat skill, since it's speed equalized I'll give it to him via skills, and could resist her trump card.
Sub-Zero by this^

Grudgeman1706 said:
Drellix said:
Esdeath via time stop and Ice Calvary
That's not how it works, you are directly comparing two different universes as if they were the same. Esdeath's ice manipulation is so god tier it can freeze time, unless Sub Zero has shown cold resistance on that level he ain't resisting it just because Tatsumi did.

It doesn't matter as of now. Esdeath is now going to get upgraded to Small City level with Country level Ice Blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back