• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean I'm not really sure if it has anything that can get through her time Stop

The AP isn't really that bad considering a weakened Esdeath one shotted a baseline 6C

Actually Esdeath might be Baseline if the revisions go by after checking the thread.

How...Intelligent is it

While Pokemon are naturally hardwired for battle, its intelligence is still animalistic, being a prehistoric hunter.

Why do I feel like this'll be another Akame vs Snorlax.

And Esdeath does spam ranged attacks a lot.....

Eh, I'll go with inconclusive for now, I'll need to think about.

The real cal howard said:
It resists ice 4 times over.
Wrong. Only Water resists Ice. As for who wins, I might have to give this to Omastar mainly because of Shell Smash. It's already slightly stronger, and Shell Smash would make him even stronger and faster. It also has Withdraw and Ancient Power, both of which would neg SS's weakness with a couple moves. Here's a question, would Protect block Esdeaths Time Stop? For anyone unaware, Protect blocks all attacks comming at the user for a few seconds. It works on both Offensive moves and hax moves (atleast in the games), and can block single target or multi-target moves. Omastar could also Tickle Esdeath, then blast her with Rock Blast.

Issue is Esdeath is vastly more intelligent then it, heck, Taming animals like Danger Beast is literally her hobby. (Well, that and torturing) and she can use her superior agility to get around it.

Heck, it not resisting ice makes this a more solid inconclusive

@Kal. I believe what Apies was saying was that if Esdeath time stops and Omastar is in the turn of Protect, then the time stop was wasted.

@Gar. I was only half wrong. It resists ice, but only 2x, not 4x. Rock is super effective on Ice, but it doesn't resist it (which is why I rekt Golems with Ice Beam countless times ovo)

Back