• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Given how ubiquitous timestop is in the TLoZ franchise, I'm pretty sure Lana would quickly figure out what a timestop looks like. Also, given her barrier spam, I wouldn't count it out that the barriers were already up during a Mahapadamopolis.

Ubiquitous in a franchise is meaningless when you only appear in one game and never fight a time stopper

You also can't see what time Stop is with Precog, you see fight normally at one moment and the next involves a rapper appear in your chest.

Esdeath isn't going to time stop when barriers are up, it's the exact opposite

Said one game gives her the lore of her role being the one who watched the events of literally all of the Zelda games, from Skyward Sword to...whichever was chronologically the latest in the timeline(s) at the time.

>Rapper appear in your chest

So I got Lil Wayne sticking out of my torso? ovo. In all seriousness, I don't know how time stop interacts with precog, but given that Lana can see spatiotemporal distortions, it's probably not going to be that big of a problem.

Esdeath uses it when she's in a pinch, rather than when it would be most optimal to attack. If Esdeath is about to be burnt alive by Argorok or crushed by a barrier or electrocuted or have the moon dropped on her (yes, that's a possibility), she'd use it. Not when Lana's unguarded.

Watching the events of a story unfold and fighting isn't a comparison at all.

Spatial Temporal distprtions is related to spatial manipulation, spatial rafts or stopping is not.

Burnt alive likely won't work as she resists fire. Electrocution might work. Getting crushed well unless it's beyond her AP to shatter it which it isn't....

Also, what barrier are you referring to? IIRC the barrier is gesture based and doesn't cover 360 degree's, so that's likely not fast enough.

Yes and no. You don't have experience fighting, but you still know what techniques a and b and so on are.

Just examples, man. Even then, when Lana's barriers shatter, they hurt the opponent.

Also, Lana herself is a time manipulator. One of those three weapons is a time gate and she can hide within it.

The real cal howard said:
Being able to sense killing intent isn't the same as being able to sense where your opponent is. Besides, the hiding was to show another means of avoiding Mahapotamus.
IIRC with Esdeath it kinda is. She knew roughly where Leone was when she was stalking her in the city. Pretty sure she even knew the exact rooftop.

Incorrect, sensing killing intent from an opponent tells you where the intent is coming from, this is why Tatsumi can't properly utilize invisibility against opponents and it's why Esdeath fought of Teigu soldiers while blinded here http://************.com/chapter/read_akame_ga_kill_manga/chapter_76

Esdeath still see's her and from what you just showed me, that's WAY too slow.

Also you never actually told me how her Precog works, I simply asked how.

Also good lord you're arguing a lot in favor of one character for a thread

Don't tell me you made a match with the motive of giving them a win

Nah. I'm not that shallow. Well, I am, but I don't care that much about Lana. If it were Mewtwo or Kirby or Link, you'd catch me red handed. But Lana? Nah. Just that image of her cold and dead when Apex brought it up made me want to defend the little cinnamon roll while I could.

"Since speed is equalised here..."

Esdeath for above stated reasons

And 7 for Esdeath

(And Lana would have speed blitzed / won by speed in a speed unrestricted versus battle.)

Without a doubt she would blitz

Speed is easily one of AGKs weakest attributes which kinda sucks.

But whatever, Grace is over and it's 7-0 anyway

Back