• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
>Beyond is restricted.

Can this even be added then? Beyond is kinda this Dio's main thing and it aint like he's changing tiers for it.

So how does Esdeath beat Mid High Regen and get past Beyond?

Cause I'm pretty sure she can't

He can time stop and turn his hand intangible to crush her heart or freeze her and crush her, reason why people avoid bloodlusted DIO

Do you believe heart has 6-B durability?

Also she doesn't seem to resist being destroyed by her own ice, DIO's ice ignores dura

Of course if the character has 6B Durability

Ice doesn't ignore Durability, it just makes enemies brittle

Uh. I had numerous discussions with guys that think some body parts aren't really scaling to normal dura, like about Yami from BC cutting Devil's tail is not Low 6-B feat.

Well, then discuss with his page. He freezes opponent's body entirely and crushes it, nothing if left then from them.

That's honestly silly, Not sure where they're getting that from, you have to have at least somewhat comparable Dura with organs or you would die by the strength of your own attacks.

His file wasn't touched since revisions to ice, I'll fix that soon, then again he doesn't freeze in that form at all

Back