• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doesn't Esdeath stop space AND time? Why doesn't she have spatial manipulation on her page, as well as time manipulation?

Mahapadma

Dunno

Yes

Also I thought this was a content revision but it's actually a *** board, someone might want to fix that.

It kinda the same effect.

Freeze time and space = No one can move because of time being halt.

Freeze time alone = No one can move because of time being halt.

this might be another discussion, but if it were a true time-stop, how would most characters be able to perceive anything around them if light is not moving as well? in this case it would not be stopping time, but freezing everything but light, correct? shouldnt it just be molecular immobilization, putting everything but light in a stand still?

also logic dictates time stop =/= space-time stop. characters who can resist time stop should not be able to resist space-time stop, as that requires resistance to spatial manipulation as well. so space-time stop should be superior.

an example would be dio brando, like i said. he has resistance to time-stop, but would he be able to resist esdeath's space-time stop?

It isn't a normal time stop. Esdeath can't straight up manipulate time itself, it's an ice based time stop. If you can resist her ice then you'll resist her time stop.

Furthermore, what is the range of her pseudo-time stop? Her Teigui range says "several kilometer", does that mean if you're out of that distance you can be unaffected?

And is it really molecular immobilization? She says she freezes time and space, is it fair to assume that she meant extreme cold? If extreme cold, how come gravity is paused?

Freezing time already accomplishes that effect, so no, it's just a fancy way of saying "time stop"

I agree, but I don't agree that the time stop has a short range nor can one resist it with cold resistance feats. She doesn't freeze anyone, she freezes time to stop time, not you.

Back