• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Escanors weakness

Me neither. Perhaps it would be best to remove it?

could you highlight the thread?

maybe it was said in one of the authors Q&As ans we simply missed it, exspecially since this is a weakness that could even be used in vs-battles so we should have certainty before taking it down ^_^

It does not seem to be important enough thread to highlight, but you can check the page's editing history to see who edited it in, and ask them to come here.

^ok i will try, but how do i find the edit? i looked at the last 500 but a lot only say that there was something added :(

EDIT: i went to the escanor wiki page of the NNT wiki, and they dont have a mention of this sentence either so i think it is save to take it out

Back